The HSC in my name stands for Halftime Sports Cards, which pretty much entails what I dealt in. I never got into the picture frames or anything of that nature, but I got a hold of some autographed items;

- Dan Marino Hand-Signed 16x20 w/COA (and black frame) from Steiner Sports & Collectibles)

- Tony Stewart Brickyard Commemorative framed picture w/Autograph and race-used tire from the 2005 Allstate 400 at the Brickyard. Limited Edition, 152/220 (COA on this too). Mounted Memories is the provider on this one.

- Dale Earnhardt Daytona commemorative picture. 34 wins at Daytona during his career, and the picture also contains a piece of the racing surface from the track. Limited Edition, 2623/5003. Mounted Memories again.

- Dallas Cowboys 26x26 collage of the old Texas Stadium. Pictures of past and present players at the time (Aikman, Smith, Johnston, Irvin, Romo, Barber, Owens, Witten). Authentic pieces of the field turf (one from 1981-1995, and the newer turf from 1996-2008) in the middle with COA on back. From Steiner Sports & Collectibles.

These items are pretty important pieces, so the thing I need to do is figure out the best way to handle the shipping with the least amount of risk to the frames. I've built a small but good rep on Ebay from the sports cards, but now I would like to at least branch out in the world of sports collectibles.

What systems or methods do you guys have in terms of shipping? Is there a service that is more reliable than most in your eyes?

Appreciate the help, guys!