Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    I will be HIGHLY interested with the Timeless Treasures FB
    LMK
    TRADING FOR ALL JEROME BETTIS I NEED! Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Collecting Roethlisberger and Charlie Batch
    “The only real failure in life is not to be true to the best one knows.”-Buddha

Can't wait. Stockpiled 9,000 for this.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    ***I am offering $300.00 the WWE Topps 2009 Ted Dibiase Jr. Black Parallel /40***

Got the boxes in today!

The boxes with a single pack will be opened live. If there are 5 cards then there will be 5 spots. For example, the 2011 Panini Timeless Treasures Football Hobby Box has 5 cards so there will be 5 slots sold. Three people will get an autograph or a memorabilia card.

Mike,

How will those work, will you put all the people who purchase a slot into random.org to determine draft order, or will it be base solely on slot, thanks. Daniel
    My Photo Album
    Hidden Content
    Now Collecting: Chris Johnson, Current Titans, Michael Jordan,
    Hidden Content

Mike,

How will those work, will you put all the people who purchase a slot into random.org to determine draft order, or will it be base solely on slot, thanks. Daniel
    I have to figure that out because many time the companies put cards in a specific order, so I don't want anyone to have an advantage. We could draft teams, or something like that. Meaning I could attach teams to 5 slots and have people buy the slots. The teams would be hidden until the slots sold out. This is more risky because someone could get all the autos! I'll likely do what you stated though and randomly put people in slots.

Ok sounds good, thanks. Daniel
    My Photo Album
    Hidden Content
    Now Collecting: Chris Johnson, Current Titans, Michael Jordan,
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by mikesilvia View Post
    I have to figure that out because many time the companies put cards in a specific order, so I don't want anyone to have an advantage. We could draft teams, or something like that. Meaning I could attach teams to 5 slots and have people buy the slots. The teams would be hidden until the slots sold out. This is more risky because someone could get all the autos! I'll likely do what you stated though and randomly put people in slots.
    I say just sell the 5 slots and then have them chosen by random as to where they are listed
    TRADING FOR ALL JEROME BETTIS I NEED! Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Collecting Roethlisberger and Charlie Batch
    “The only real failure in life is not to be true to the best one knows.”-Buddha

Can't wait! Hopefully Im online when you post the pack sales. Cuz they're probaly gonna go quick.
    Hidden Content
    Follow me on Twitter @dajuiceman210
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by MadMan1978 View Post
    I say just sell the 5 slots and then have them chosen by random as to where they are listed
    Yep, especially with ITG Enforcers. Some defunct teams are likely in there and not all cards are obvious as to the team pictured since ITG doesn't have a license.
    Markus Naslund Collector
    Hidden Content

Mike, just a suggestion. Could the packs be posted at different times of the day. Seems like whenever the packs get posted they are almost always when some of us are at work. Seems like all the same members are getting them, would let more members have a shot at them if they were posted at different times.

Collecting Detroit Lions,Tigers,Red Wings,Pistons and U of Michigan.

Interested in joining the baseball staff? Drop me a pm!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast