Benchwarmers eBay Auction & Brian Wallos

So, I've been doing Benchwarmers for a while now, and I was printing some shipping labels tonight. While printing labels a new payment came in... from an @benchwarmer.com email address.

I thought to myself, that is pure crazy...then I look at the Shipping Address, and low and behold this card is going to Brian Wallos...yup that name on the back of every card. It appears he buys a few things off eBay...maybe as a thanks for buying the cards, or just because maybe he wants certain cards...who knows.

Nonetheless, it amused me, so I figured I'd share.

2. Wata Photo
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBaumPhotos View Post
    So, I've been doing Benchwarmers for a while now, and I was printing some shipping labels tonight. While printing labels a new payment came in... from an @benchwarmer.com email address.

I thought to myself, that is pure crazy...then I look at the Shipping Address, and low and behold this card is going to Brian Wallos...yup that name on the back of every card. It appears he buys a few things off eBay...maybe as a thanks for buying the cards, or just because maybe he wants certain cards...who knows.

Nonetheless, it amused me, so I figured I'd share.
    Haha thats kinda cool, mind if I ask which card it was?
    Collecting:
    Alex Plante

It was a 2012 New Years Set Sara Underwood Topper. He/they have purchased numerous of them after looking at some others sold. Giving back to their buyers I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBaumPhotos View Post
    It was a 2012 New Years Set Sara Underwood Topper. He/they have purchased numerous of them after looking at some others sold. Giving back to their buyers I guess.
    Probably to put them into another Benchwarmer vault set. Kinda disappointing honestly.
    Hidden Content

Collecting San Antonio Spurs, Dallas Cowboys, Texas Longhorns