Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See bobobag's Items on eBay

518 Card Cash store Items!

https://www.sportscardforum.com/scf/s...page/1/cur/cc/

You can filter/sort the items by sport, attributes, print run and more on the right side. You can also change the display view from details, image or text view.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago Cubs Chicago Blackhawks Chicago Bears
    Twitter: @Rick Polus

Mike, you still aren't able to type in a user's name or even scf storefront and have it pull up what is listed for that person.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Mike, you still aren't able to type in a user's name or even scf storefront and have it pull up what is listed for that person.

You are correct Rick. Taking a look!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Mike, one other thing....I don't know how everyone else feels, but to me it seems like the cards in the cc store are way over priced. I realize that you're trying to take as much cc off the market as possible but there never used to be so many items just sitting. I also realize that we didn't have all of the sponsor boxes back when I was on staff as you do now. It just seems to me that cards listed in the store now are probably 3x-4x the price of what they would have been listed in the past. We usually couldn't keep decent gu'd and autos in the store very long and now it's just the opposite. Again, this is just one person opinion and observations.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See roaddogg02316's Items on eBay

Mike, one other thing....I don't know how everyone else feels, but to me it seems like the cards in the cc store are way over priced. I realize that you're trying to take as much cc off the market as possible but there never used to be so many items just sitting. I also realize that we didn't have all of the sponsor boxes back when I was on staff as you do now. It just seems to me that cards listed in the store now are probably 3x-4x the price of what they would have been listed in the past. We usually couldn't keep decent gu'd and autos in the store very long and now it's just the opposite. Again, this is just one person opinion and observations.

Yeah I've heard comments that there is nothing good, plus the prices are high. Not much I have done to be able to get CC. I had read you get them for helping others or exceptional posts but never have I seen that happen.
    I've gotten CC for contests and stuff. But there should be more it seems to get CC. I'll definitely look to see what else I can participate in to get CC.

I actually tried to buy out of the store once. A couple cards, they got lost and I had to be refunded. Who actually has the cards?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

We generally give the best cards away in contest. This is what our sponsors want.

I think the CC Store items are priced fairly since shipping can be $2 for each item, plus supplies, time, etc. The problem is we give away most of the big hits in contests and the items listed in the stores are not as popular. I also have VIP discount weekends (25-50% off) and staff appreciation weekends. I need to do those more and open them up to more people. I can tell you that these discount weekends CLEAN OUT the stores of the best items and likely why there are not as many good items in the store right now.

Finally, we rarely get boxes from some of the major companies. I don't want to call any of the manufacturers, but I have to pay for ALL of the Card Cash pack sales that go on. (except on rare occasions). Some manufacturers are VERY good and others send ZERO product. So, we get half the product we used to. Check out our breaks to see who sends us product and who doesn't.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Yeah I've heard comments that there is nothing good, plus the prices are high. Not much I have done to be able to get CC. I had read you get them for helping others or exceptional posts but never have I seen that happen.
    I've gotten CC for contests and stuff. But there should be more it seems to get CC. I'll definitely look to see what else I can participate in to get CC.

I actually tried to buy out of the store once. A couple cards, they got lost and I had to be refunded. Who actually has the cards?

Even when implemented regularly, that is not the best way to earn Card Cash. Generally, rewards like that are subjective. Your best bet is to upload images, tag teams, write articles, and sell items for Card Cash, to raise Card Cash.

SCF Rewards
    Country

We generally give the best cards away in contest. This is what our sponsors want.

I think the CC Store items are priced fairly since shipping can be $2 for each item, plus supplies, time, etc. The problem is we give away most of the big hits in contests and the items listed in the stores are not as popular. I also have VIP discount weekends (25-50% off) and staff appreciation weekends. I need to do those more and open them up to more people. I can tell you that these discount weekends CLEAN OUT the stores of the best items and likely why there are not as many good items in the store right now.

Finally, we rarely get boxes from some of the major companies. I don't want to call any of the manufacturers, but I have to pay for ALL of the Card Cash pack sales that go on. (except on rare occasions). Some manufacturers are VERY good and others send ZERO product. So, we get half the product we used to. Check out our breaks to see who sends us product and who doesn't.

I know that's what happens with the best cards being for contests and I totally agree with that. I was just trying to point out what you said that the second or third tier cards from a box break are what's in the store and those seem overpriced being who they are. I know that I bought 3 or 4 items in one of the 1/2 price VIP sales you did last year. I do know that you buy all of the card cash boxes out of your pocket and I wasn't even thinking about anything like that. I realize that postage has more than doubled for a bubble envelope since I was in charge of the cc store and that cost does have to be figured in the cc store price.

I just wanted to voice an opinion on the prices for what's in the store as being why there's probably so many items sitting so long. Thank you for listening to my opinion/concerns.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I know that's what happens with the best cards being for contests and I totally agree with that. I was just trying to point out what you said that the second or third tier cards from a box break are what's in the store and those seem overpriced being who they are. I know that I bought 3 or 4 items in one of the 1/2 price VIP sales you did last year. I do know that you buy all of the card cash boxes out of your pocket and I wasn't even thinking about anything like that. I realize that postage has more than doubled for a bubble envelope since I was in charge of the cc store and that cost does have to be figured in the cc store price.

I just wanted to voice an opinion on the prices for what's in the store as being why there's probably so many items sitting so long. Thank you for listening to my opinion/concerns.

I value the input. The good news is people are actually NOT wasting their CC and spending it wisely. I know when I took over SCF, CC was basically worthless. Now it has worth and we have a good store. I'll look at having more discount weekends in the future.