Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

2012-2013 football success thread

Buffalo Bills- Gameday program from Bills-Dolphins, 2011 team photo, and photo of Fred Jackson

2. 2bros - Exclusive 1 (2/19) - Moved 4/25
    Denver Broncos (5) 2011 schedules, stickers
    Check out what fan packs I have received on my blog

Hidden Content

2012-2013 football success thread

With free agancy going nuts we have officially started a new NFL year and here is a new fanpack success thread for you. I have also added a link to your last years success thread should anyone want to look back!
    http://www.sportscardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1324656
    Hidden Content ~ best SCF feature ever!
    Go Mets, Colts, Reds and The Ohio State University
    Hidden Content

NFL Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Letter thanking me for being a fan, sticker sheet, 2 temporary tattoos, Davin Joseph united way football card, bookmark with team schedule on it, miniature bucs post it note pad, laniard.
    Postage: $1.30 Good fan pack

NFL Jaguars: 4 temporary tattoos, Kids Club invitation, Ticket pricing/info booklet, Large Jaguars poster, 2011 team picture, unused post card, small window decal, poster of cheer leaders, and a letter thanking me for being a fan.
    Postage: $2.31

Raiders- game day program from 2010 Ravens game. 2012 pocket schedule, stickers, raiders logo file folder.

I got the same fan pack from the Buffalo Bills

Kansas City Cheifs fan pack: Form Letter, 2 oversize cards of Jamaal Charles and Tyson Jackson, folder, window cling and an awesome bronze xommemorative game coin

Buffalo Bills:
    - 1 8 1/2x11 JR Graham
    - 1 8 1/2x11 George Wilson
    - 1 Sticker
    - 1 little mini license plate that said BILLSFAN
    My main collection goal right now is to get rid of all my unwanted low end cards in an attempt to downsize. If you want to help me with that, let me know! I'd like the cards to go to a good home such as charity, the younger generation of collectors, or aspiring team collectors that want to build their team PC.

Are all teams sending stuff out this early? Should I wait or send them out now

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast