4 stickers,
    Luggage tag,
    Joey Votto Poster

$5.14 postage!! Awesome fan pack!!

Pictures at my website

autographsttm.weebly.com
    Check out my website to see all my TTM autographs

Hidden Content

Got a Arkansas Razorbacks fan back by far the coolest so far that i have ever recived. I had a Vizor, retractable earbuds, usb car charger, team se of baseball and football cards, 4 sets of tear apart cards for gymnastics, 4 team posters, baseball and softball schedule cards and a magnet schedule for the gymnastics team
    FB: in this order Any Steelers, Any Raiders
    Baseball: Barry Larkin, Tom Browning, Sandy alomar jr, Justin Masterson and tribe prospectsalso want micheal jordan baseball card

MLB Cincinatti Reds: Joey Votto poster, 2 stickers, Red's # retirement picture, bumper sticker, pocket schedule, and an 8x10 photo of Votto, Stubbs, Phillips, and Bruce.
    Pretty Good Pack

Cincinnati Reds-

Letter
    3x Stickers
    1 2012 Pocket Schedule
    Magnet
    Player Photo
    Joey Votto Poster
    "Sparky" Anderson Picture

Pensacola Blue Wahoos In-Person 'Grapher
    I collect Chicago Cubs, New Orleans Saints, Florida Gators, and Mississippi State Bulldogs Cards.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

cincinnati reds: votto poster 8x10 autograph paper, 3 stickers ,topps kidfs book 2 pocket schedules
    FB: in this order Any Steelers, Any Raiders
    Baseball: Barry Larkin, Tom Browning, Sandy alomar jr, Justin Masterson and tribe prospectsalso want micheal jordan baseball card

Be careful in your e-mail wordings to teams. I e-mailed the Phillies (choosing "other" option), noting that a pen pal in Japan is planning a trip there in 2013. Could they send him something for his collection? I got the automated response saying to send a U.S. Mail request for a FAN PACK. I never even used the "F" word!!!

Reds- Votto poster, pocket schedule with Brandon Phillips on it, a pack of cards, 2 stickers, and a thank you letter

Reds

Quote Originally Posted by ryeinc View Post
    Cincinnati Reds-

Letter
    3x Stickers
    1 2012 Pocket Schedule
    Magnet
    Player Photo
    Joey Votto Poster
    "Sparky" Anderson Picture

Recieved the same thing as you today with a braclet and another 8x10 that had 5 players on it Phillips, Votto, Rolen, Bruce and Stubbs. Thinking that the Votto poster will be going out TTM next ST and hopefully a year later it will come back signed and get framed for my wall. Davey Concepcion 8x10 came as well and I wish I had a reliable address for him! A great fanpack from my fav team! Love it! Wife already stole the bumper sticker!
    Hidden Content ~ best SCF feature ever!
    Go Mets, Colts, Reds and The Ohio State University
    Hidden Content

I received a Red Fan Pack yesterday also.

I received 1-Joey Votto Poster 2--reds Sticker 1-Pocket schedule
    1-picture with five players and 1-Dave Conception retirement Picture

Received same exact haul as Chicagodave. Bless those Reds!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast