Booklet Card Holder

I pulled a Logano booklet card and found one on eBay thanks to the tip from Tyrant. I says it's for a Truple Thread booklet for football but I worked for the Logano Booklet. Only thing I noticed was the booklet was a little shorter than the case but once you tighten down the screws the booklet doesn't move. Here is a pic for your viewing pleasure...

Debra

P.S. Booklet and Case have been sold for almost a week but just got case in today. So it will be gone by end of day

For those interested here is the link to the seller. I ordered on Friday March 9th and received today March 15th.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Triple-Threa...item2c62ef5666

Howdy, glad to be of help, someone got a sweet Logano...
    Howdy, I coll. Jeff Gordon, Dale Jr, Danica & Walter Payton, Peace from Jupiter !!

If you're going to bring up ebay, dont bother responding

I collect cards with a US flag on them or US flag themed, cards in my PC of drivers & players that I don't collect will have a flag somewhere on it

My Space Coll., Spiderman & Wolverines, & My Creations can be seen here:

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

be careful with these cases. If the autograph is touching the case, over time it will stick to the case and when you take the card out will remove the auto from the card... many faded autos on ebay are from this
    Selling All!

Currently trading ONLY for Pirates autos I need, UFC/MMA cards, and Dean Palmer I need (wantlist on site). Will also consider nicer Steelers items too.
    My Site: Hidden Content

Thanks Evilbread for the great comments. About the auto's sticking most cards do not touch the front of my cases because they are 3/16" thick in the middle if they do touch i recommend using a penny sleeve inside the case just for added protection ( the more the better). Thanks and here is a link to some of the new items for sale.

http://stores.ebay.com/Hardball34-sport-card-booklet-cases?_rdc=1

BANNED

Country
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (1)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Quote Originally Posted by hardball34 View Post
    Thanks Evilbread for the great comments. About the auto's sticking most cards do not touch the front of my cases because they are 3/16" thick in the middle if they do touch i recommend using a penny sleeve inside the case just for added protection ( the more the better). Thanks and here is a link to some of the new items for sale.

http://stores.ebay.com/Hardball34-sport-card-booklet-cases?_rdc=1
    sent you a message on ebay. Didnt know you where a member

didn't get a message on ebay. And yes i'm new here just try to get the word out about my cases and help some collectors out.

BANNED

Country
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (1)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Quote Originally Posted by hardball34 View Post
    didn't get a message on ebay. And yes i'm new here just try to get the word out about my cases and help some collectors out.
    Pm Sent here