Thread: 1999 Hologrfx

1999 Hologrfx

Set Complete!
    Last edited by debergfan; 04-23-2013 at 08:14 PM. Reason: Set Complete

Did you find your 1999 Hologrfx cards? I have #75 Kevin Faulk, #90 was never released. Looking for 1998 SPX Finite Football any card above #90. Let me know.

Down to one card to complete this set. Please let me know if you have it and what you are looking for.

Hologrfx # 79

I will check today and see if I have #79 and let you know

Quote Originally Posted by debergfan View Post
    I am looking for the following 3 cards to complete this set. Please let me know if you can help and what you are looking for in return.

1999 Upper Deck Hologrfx 79

I checked this afternoon and have several extra Rookies of this set but do not have # 79.... Sorry

LanMan

Quote Originally Posted by debergfan View Post
    Down to one card to complete this set. Please let me know if you have it and what you are looking for.

deberg:

I have Fazande if you still need it. Looking for Vikings (AP, Rudolph, Ponder, Harrison Smith, etc.) and 2012 Topps BCA cards. I also have 4 of the 5 99 CE Triumph card (all but 133).

PLMK if you still need. In the meantime, I will look at your other lists.

Thanks,

Jeff
    8/15/13 -> STARTING to ORGANIZE/CATALOGUE MY VIKING PC - The pursuit of SuperCollector Status begins!! Autos = 107 GU/PATCHES = 124 NUMBERED = 175 PARALLELS/INSERTS = 232 BASE = 495 TOTAL = 1,133
    Hidden Content

Still lookgin for this one card to complete this set. Please let me know if you have it and what you are looking for.