Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1

    I'm bored any1 want free banner?

    1 player only please. Will do tonight :)
    Only one request first come first serve.

  2. #2

  3. #3
    I got a lot of it done, but probably won't be done til' around 2-3 am est as about to watch a movie with wife. :) Thanx for the request.
    I am actually going to make you one by hand and not just copy and paste an image. Please allow for a couple days. I want to make something special for ya.
    Last edited by Obcodis; 03-19-2012 at 04:30 AM.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Obcodis View Post
    I got a lot of it done, but probably won't be done til' around 2-3 am est as about to watch a movie with wife. :) Thanx for the request.
    I am actually going to make you one by hand and not just copy and paste an image. Please allow for a couple days. I want to make something special for ya.
    thank you very much, cant wait to see the outcome!

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Halen682 View Post
    thank you very much, cant wait to see the outcome!
    Please don't give up on me lol. I tweaked my back and have to go to drs tomorrow. 99% it will be done by Fri night. I think you will really like it. :)

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Obcodis View Post
    Please don't give up on me lol. I tweaked my back and have to go to drs tomorrow. 99% it will be done by Fri night. I think you will really like it. :)
    take ur time no rush i havent given up lol
    the one i have now i just threw together in paint haha

  7. #7
    here it is finally. It's ok if you don't want it anymore as I know it took forever, but I am FINALLY feeling better.

  8. #8


    and another to pick from :)
    Last edited by Obcodis; 04-14-2012 at 10:30 PM.

  9. #9
    If you are still doing these I would be interested in a ravens one. If u can put an old baltimore cokts logo on there that would be cool too either way it would be awesome i lost my old banner as it was too big and i had to take it down and it got deleted LOL
    Hidden Content
    Collecting Baltimore colts ravens and orioles. Maryland terps and wizards.I trade by whatever is fair if I like it ,I want it , I trade 4 it!
    Hidden Content

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by brandon711 View Post
    If you are still doing these I would be interested in a ravens one. If u can put an old baltimore cokts logo on there that would be cool too either way it would be awesome i lost my old banner as it was too big and i had to take it down and it got deleted LOL
    Here ya go. Hope ya like. If you want something changed lemme know.
    Updated.
    Last edited by Obcodis; 04-15-2012 at 02:58 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •