I'm bored any1 want free banner?

1 player only please. Will do tonight :)
    Only one request first come first serve.

I got a lot of it done, but probably won't be done til' around 2-3 am est as about to watch a movie with wife. :) Thanx for the request.
    I am actually going to make you one by hand and not just copy and paste an image. Please allow for a couple days. I want to make something special for ya.
    Last edited by Obcodis; 03-19-2012 at 04:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Obcodis View Post
    I got a lot of it done, but probably won't be done til' around 2-3 am est as about to watch a movie with wife. :) Thanx for the request.
    I am actually going to make you one by hand and not just copy and paste an image. Please allow for a couple days. I want to make something special for ya.
    thank you very much, cant wait to see the outcome!

Quote Originally Posted by Halen682 View Post
    thank you very much, cant wait to see the outcome!
    Please don't give up on me lol. I tweaked my back and have to go to drs tomorrow. 99% it will be done by Fri night. I think you will really like it. :)

Quote Originally Posted by Obcodis View Post
    Please don't give up on me lol. I tweaked my back and have to go to drs tomorrow. 99% it will be done by Fri night. I think you will really like it. :)
    take ur time no rush i havent given up lol
    the one i have now i just threw together in paint haha

here it is finally. It's ok if you don't want it anymore as I know it took forever, but I am FINALLY feeling better.

and another to pick from :)
    Last edited by Obcodis; 04-14-2012 at 10:30 PM.

If you are still doing these I would be interested in a ravens one. If u can put an old baltimore cokts logo on there that would be cool too either way it would be awesome i lost my old banner as it was too big and i had to take it down and it got deleted LOL
    Hidden Content
    Collecting Baltimore colts ravens and orioles. Maryland terps and wizards.I trade by whatever is fair if I like it ,I want it , I trade 4 it!
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by brandon711 View Post
    If you are still doing these I would be interested in a ravens one. If u can put an old baltimore cokts logo on there that would be cool too either way it would be awesome i lost my old banner as it was too big and i had to take it down and it got deleted LOL
    Here ya go. Hope ya like. If you want something changed lemme know.
    Updated.
    Last edited by Obcodis; 04-15-2012 at 02:58 PM.