Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago Cubs Chicago Blackhawks Chicago Bears
    Twitter: @Rick Polus

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers
    See htwheelz01's Items on eBay

Yeah I seen that just a little bit ago. Very sad when something like that happens to someone who should have had alot of life left.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jamesec73's Items on eBay

This is so sad. He left 3 daughters (one was three years old).

James

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Ely836's Items on eBay

Wow shocking news. It seemed whenever I was flicking through the channels and saw wrestling he was on. It seemed like he was in the prime of his wrestling career, even though when I used to love wrestling he was there but not as popular as he is today.

Very sad, although I dont like wrestling its always sad to see someone who had a bright future and kids pass away.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See atlbravesfan4life's Items on eBay

He died from heart failure. Sounds like he overworked it from training along with drug and alcohol abuse. Likely just never woke up or anything, just died in his sleep. Really sad, really well liked guy and a great performer.

See kingdwade3's Items on eBay

Bravesfan4life-well said