HUGE PC Auto For me!!!

This recently came in the mail...
    Long story short, I was able to get in touch with him and he was nice enough to send me this!

In the 1990's a show came on called "Are you afraid of the dark?"
    A creepy type scary show for kids on nickelodeon where the midnight society members would sit around the campfire and tell stories.
    To this day it is still my favorite show, I have 2 dvd box sets including All 91 episodes in each set.

A very fun show that me and my girlfriend both enjoy, It's more like an obsession for me. I loved it growing up and still do.

I now have signed photo's from "Gary" & "Frank" from the midnight society!

I know most people aren't going to understand just how awesome this is for me but I am very happy to have this autograph, "Gary" was the Leader of the midnight society.

-CAM
    Collecting ALL Allen Iverson Items
    PM Me If You Have ANYTHING!

At first I thought it was Hal Sparks until I read who it was. Very cool! I used to watch this show when I was a kid. "That's SarDO! No mister; accent on the DO!"

Quote Originally Posted by EvilBread View Post
    At first I thought it was Hal Sparks until I read who it was. Very cool! I used to watch this show when I was a kid. "That's SarDO! No mister; accent on the DO!"
    You sir, are awesome!!!!

cool lol i remember the show growing up in the 90's always watched it after school (like 2'nd or 3rd grade lol)
    have 4308 different cardinals cards

^ yes sir!!

congrats man
    Bring me Nnamdi Asomugha and Oakland Raiders.

I always remember the shopping mall pinball machine/video game and the monster in the basement that would come out with music to feed then give you what you want!