Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: HUGE PC Auto For me!!!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (73)
    Country
    See Nyfancam01's Items on eBay

HUGE PC Auto For me!!!

This recently came in the mail...
    Long story short, I was able to get in touch with him and he was nice enough to send me this!

In the 1990's a show came on called "Are you afraid of the dark?"
    A creepy type scary show for kids on nickelodeon where the midnight society members would sit around the campfire and tell stories.
    To this day it is still my favorite show, I have 2 dvd box sets including All 91 episodes in each set.

A very fun show that me and my girlfriend both enjoy, It's more like an obsession for me. I loved it growing up and still do.

I now have signed photo's from "Gary" & "Frank" from the midnight society!

I know most people aren't going to understand just how awesome this is for me but I am very happy to have this autograph, "Gary" was the Leader of the midnight society.

-CAM

SCF Rewards
    Country

At first I thought it was Hal Sparks until I read who it was. Very cool! I used to watch this show when I was a kid. "That's SarDO! No mister; accent on the DO!"

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (73)
    Country

At first I thought it was Hal Sparks until I read who it was. Very cool! I used to watch this show when I was a kid. "That's SarDO! No mister; accent on the DO!"

You sir, are awesome!!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Oakland Athletics
    COMC Cards For Sale

cool lol i remember the show growing up in the 90's always watched it after school (like 2'nd or 3rd grade lol)

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (73)
    Country

^ yes sir!!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See armychic26's Items on eBay

congrats man

SCF Rewards
    Country

I always remember the shopping mall pinball machine/video game and the monster in the basement that would come out with music to feed then give you what you want!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Sweet auto!!!