John McCain: AZ contraception bill should be vetoed.

I don't oftern agree with McCain politically but he hit this one right on point:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...n_1359515.html
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

I have a real issue with this bill. If I pay for health insurance (which I do) and my wife or daughter wants birth control then that is what I have insurance for.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    "Amidst the uncertainties of war, every soldier is entitled to one certainty...that he will not be forgotten.
    Poor is the nation that has no heroes, shameful is the one that, having them...forgets."

I don't think that McCain is a bad guy at all and he makes some sense on a few political issues but if nutjobs like santorum were elected then they would actually be in favor of nonsense like this.
    Last edited by mrveggieman; 03-19-2012 at 10:03 AM.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

McCain is a really good, honest guy. I felt bad voting against him in 08. Had he been running against a Democratic candidate like Al Gore or John Kerry, I'd have voted for him in a heartbeat.
    Blog: Hidden Content
    Steven Jackson Collection- 30 RCs, 160 #D, 182 GU/Patch, 23 AU, 8 Au/Jsy, Three 1/1
    Jermaine Gresham: 29 RCs, 26 #D, 30 GU/Patch, 25 AU, 29 Au/Jsy
    Steelers: 74 #D, 37 GU/Patch, 22 AU, 6 AU/GU
    Josh Johnson: 16 RCs, 9 #D, 17 Autos

I just don't get the outrage to the birth control issue. If a plan covers birth control it's covered. They shouldn't have a process that allows it for some and not for others due to other health issues or if they are just using it to prevent a pregnancy.
    Check out my NEW FaceBook Fan page of my abstract painting and graphic design work!!!
    Hidden Content