Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 21 123411 ... LastLast
    New Member Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Boston Red Sox Philadelphia Eagles Philadelphia Flyers
    Send PayPal to Rybowski Member is PayPal Verified

Group Case Break - 2011 Panini National Treasures Hobby Case #2 *Drafting*

Tentative Release Date: April 11th, 2012

Configuration: 4 boxes per case. 1 pack per box . 8 cards per pack.

PRODUCT HIGHLIGHTS

- World's longest trading card, Features 36 signed Jumbo Jersey # Swatches
    - 336 Card Base Set Including 150 Commons, 50 Legends, 100 Rookie Signatures and 36 Rookie Signature Materials Silver - all numbered to 99 or less

BOX BREAK
    - At least 3 autographs
    - At least 3 memorabilia cards
    - 2 commons/legends or parallels

CASE BREAK
    3 or more of the following, Group A - on card Jumbo Prime Rookies, Souvenir Cuts, on card Pen Pals Auto, on card Rookie Brand Logo Auto, Brand Logo Auto, NFL Quad Signatures, Century NFL Tags Auto, NFL Shield Materials, NFL Shield Signatures, Souvenir Cuts Trios, Souvenir Cuts Quads, Ring of Honor Signatures, Emblems of the Hall Signatures, Pro Bowl letterman, and/or any autos from the following players Emmitt Smith, Dan Marino, Joe Montana, Jerry Rice, Barry Sanders, Tim Tebow, Sam Bradford, Ben Roethlisberger, Tom Brady, Brett Favre, Peyton Manning, Eli Manning, Charles Woodson, Troy Polomalu, Deion Sanders, Drew Brees, Earl Campbell.

CONTENT HIGHLIGHTS
    4 HORSEMAN BOOKLET CARD - Harry Stuhldreher, Jim Crowley, Knute Rockne, Elmer Layden, Don Miller
    Quad cut signature booklet featuring 4 cut signatures of the famed Four Horsemen and a swatch of Knute Rockne's game worn jacket

JIM THORPE BOOKLET CARD - Jim Thorpe
    Triple booklet of Jim Thorpe featuring a cut signature and 2 Jim Thorpe worn swatches of BB jersey and collegiate tank top.

QUAD SIGNATURES
    Quad NFL Signatures from yesterday and today's greatest NFL stars - seq # 10 or less

ROOKIE SIGNATURE MATERIALS NFL SHIELD
    The most sought after jumbo rookie on card rookies card in the industry

PEN PALS OCTO
    Pen Pals on card dual, triple, quad, octo signed cards of some of the most collectible rookies from 2011

COLOSSAL LAUNDRY TAG SIGNATURES
    Signatures from the top NFL veterans with an autograph

PRO BOWL LETTERMAN
    Jumbo prime jersey pieces of Pro Bowl worn jerseys, featuring, laundry tap, jeney nameplate letters, NFC or AFC logos

JOHNNY UNITAS 1958 GOAL POST - Johhny Unitas - 1958 Championship game piece of the field goal post

Instructions:
    This group break is going to be done as a card draft break. After you post your interest in a slot number, I will put your name in the list. After it is filled and paid, I will randomize the MEMBER SLOT LIST. That will give us our card draft order. After we break the case, all the cards will be listed and we will "draft" the cards in the order that we come out. According to the product details, there will be 24 hits in the product and 8 base cards. If the product is as described, the first 24 slots will get a hit and the last four slots will each get 2 base cards each.

You will have 12 hours to make your selection. Should you log on during your 12 hours and NOT make your selection, you will be skipped and we will come back to you. Should you be on the clock for over 24 hours without logging in, a selection will be made for you based on the best available or the teams of interest (based on your location, profile information, personal collections, etc.). This will keep the drafting process rolling smoothly.

Once you have your slot locked, this is a binding deal. Anyone backing out after the team is locked will receive a negative feedback rating and will not be permitted to participate in future group breaks.

The price for each individual slot is $65 delivered. This covers the cards, supplies and shipping. Payments should be sent via Paypal "Payment Owed" feature. Thanks!

There is a limit of four (4) slots per member.

People outside of the U.S. are welcome to join, however, delivery confirmation isn't affordable on packages going outside the U.S. I can't be responsible if these get lost, but I would be happy to get international tracking if you pull something really nice and wanted to get that security of having it tracked at your expense. The packages will be properly packaged and supported by myself and sent with DC. Insurance is OPTIONAL. If you would like to purchase insurance, you may. Otherwise, I am NOT responsible for damage done by the USPS.

Once you have posted your interest in a slot (pick a slot position), I will post the trade with payment information inside. Once you confirm the trade, IT IS A BINDING DEAL. Payment is expected within THREE DAYS of confirmation. If you do not pay before the three days expire, you will lose your slots. If you pay and the group break doesn't fill, a proper refund will be given! That will get this process rolling much faster!

If you trade or sell your slot to another member on SCF and you post a trade in the trade manager for the transaction, the cards will go to the original owner of the slot who will then be responsible for shipping the cards to the new owner of the slot. This prevents anyone from receiving feedback for technically not doing anything.

Once all members have paid the product will be ordered and the randomization will occur. All randomization will be done live via blogtv to prevent any problems that may occur. The break will be done live at http://www.blogtv.com/people/rybowski

So, who's in?

1. Kutzy (PAID)
    2. Kutzy (PAID)
    3. trask7 (PAID)
    4. steven_morgan
    5. Kutzy (PAID)
    6. Kutzy (PAID)
    7. trask7 (PAID)
    8. steven_morgan
    9. hilg2347 (PAID)
    10. griffey_fanatic24 (PAID)
    11. hilg2347 (PAID)
    12. steven_morgan
    13. nskrbec (PAID)
    14. trask7 (PAID)
    15. GiantsSB42Champs (PAID)
    16. steven_morgan
    17. NBSII (PAID)
    18. rangerfan19 (PAID)
    19. nskrbec (PAID)
    20. GiantsSB42Champs (PAID)
    21. cbuskstwar (PAID)
    22. FL Henry (PAID)
    23. hilg2347 (PAID)
    24. hilg2347 (PAID)
    25. NBSII (PAID)
    26. GiantsSB42Champs (PAID)
    27. shiker78 (PAID)
    28. trask7 (PAID)
    Last edited by Rybowski; 04-11-2012 at 06:15 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See gpachl's Items on eBay

17 and 22 for me please. Thank You.
    Check my SCF inventory for inserts /parallels /autographs /game used & relics /rookies.
    Emmitt Hidden Content . -My Emmitt Smith card count: 6,432 different cards as of 1/3/2023. (#ed=2,796, gu/relic=847, autos=198, 1 of 1's=81)
    Cowboys PC (not including Emmitts): 11,455 cards (6,955 different base, 4,500 insert/parallels/autographs/games used/etc.)
    SCF Inventory: Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See gpachl's Items on eBay

Pease remove my picks as I got another spot on the previous box break. Sorry for the inconvenience. Thanks.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'll take slot #18.....thanks!

New Member Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country

I will get you down buddy, thanks!

Product looks like it is coming out April 11th, plenty of time to get this one filled!

New Member Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country

Product looks amazing, release date looks like April 11th, let's get this filled!

Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Navy
    Atlanta Braves Tennessee Volunteers Tennessee Titans

Ill take 4,8,12,16 Ryan

New Member Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'll take slot #18.....thanks!