Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Best to you, be safe

Thank you, for your service Jeff!
    Hidden Content
    Major PCs
    : St.Louis Blues, Keith Tkachuk, vintage cards, and GU/autos of vintage players
    Bucket:Hidden Content

Hey bud!

First off thank you so much for your service! I recently found out one of my best friends is leaving for basic training in the Air Force soon, it's a tough thing to think about. I will definitely be praying for you, your family and friends. Thank you for serving for us Jeff. I hope that once you get settled you will visit with updates. God Bless!
    -John

be safe bro, come back safely...i'll pray for you... P.S. Navy will always beat Army!
    Hidden Content
    #1 Oregon Ducks collector on earth!
    BRING ME LAMICHAEL JAMES CHROME AUTOS!!!
    /25 BLACK!! /10 GOLD!!!/5 RED!!!!

Stay safe and a big thank you for your fine service
    Hidden Content
    Collecting Red Wings Past Present and Future!

thanks everyone...

ill keep everyone posted on how things are going
    trade site - Hidden Content
    cowboys site that is also for trade
    Hidden Content

Thank you so much for your service and dedication to our country. You will be in our thoughts and prayers.

A little mil humor for you as you head out...

Officer: "Soldier, do you have change for a dollar?"

Soldier: "Sure, buddy."

Officer: "That's no way to address an officer! Now let's try it again!"

Officer: " Soldier. Do you have change for a dollar?"

Soldier: "No, SIR!"

:) Keep your head down brother!!

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    "Amidst the uncertainties of war, every soldier is entitled to one certainty...that he will not be forgotten.
    Poor is the nation that has no heroes, shameful is the one that, having them...forgets."

Quote Originally Posted by duane1969 View Post
    Thank you so much for your service and dedication to our country. You will be in our thoughts and prayers.

A little mil humor for you as you head out...

Officer: "Soldier, do you have change for a dollar?"

Soldier: "Sure, buddy."

Officer: "That's no way to address an officer! Now let's try it again!"

Officer: " Soldier. Do you have change for a dollar?"

Soldier: "No, SIR!"

:) Keep your head down brother!!
    I have a pretty good sense of humor but either this went way over my head or just wasnt that funny.

Thanks for your service. Many of us think about our guys and gals overseas all the time. We are proud you are part of us. Stay safe over there, and come back the same way that you left ...

Quote Originally Posted by BravesHooligan View Post
    I have a pretty good sense of humor but either this went way over my head or just wasnt that funny.
    When the officer ask the enlisted guy for change the enlisted guy says he does and calls him "buddy". The officer gets anal and reprimands him for not referring to him as "Sir". The enlisted guys returns the favor by no longer having change for a dollar but respectfully referring to him as "Sir".

It's a military thang...

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    "Amidst the uncertainties of war, every soldier is entitled to one certainty...that he will not be forgotten.
    Poor is the nation that has no heroes, shameful is the one that, having them...forgets."

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast