Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: graphing in dunedin

SCF Rewards
    Country

graphing in dunedin

anyone know if its possible to get the players getting on the bus postgame at dunedin or if the home team players are accessible in the parking lot? I am going there tomorrow for postgame graphing.

SCF Rewards
    Country

to answer my own question, found this

Getting autographs
    Blue Jays players sign autographs before the game close to their clubhouse down the right field line. Visiting team players most often sign for fans gathered in the rectangular fenced in area across from their bullpen. They also sign there after the game, as it's on the way to the visitors' clubhouse. Jays players sign postgame in scattered spots between their dugout and clubhouse. For those who don't mind waiting a while, the Blue Jays player parking lot is behind right field, between their clubhouse and the library. Fans that hang out near the parking lot gate are occasionally rewarded for their patience by exiting players willing to sign from within their cars.

SCF Rewards
    Country

You might be able to get some Blue Jays from their cars coming out, but it's very hard to access any visiting players after the game coming out of the stadium as they get on a bus in a fenced off area.

SCF Rewards
    Country

imo, you'll get more inside than outside. every player on either team is completely accessible. it's just a matter of who comes over. this is the best graphing stadium in the whole grapefruit league, and ive seen a lot of them.

good luck.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Are either of you available to chat via text or phone? I just landed and don't think I can make game time so I will only graph outside today at either Lakeland or Dunedin and need to know what my relative chances are. It's braves blue jays or tigers Yankees

SCF Rewards
    Country

Are either of you available to chat via text or phone? I just landed and don't think I can make game time so I will only graph outside today at either Lakeland or Dunedin and need to know what my relative chances are. It's braves blue jays or tigers Yankees

unfortunately no, i am not, and i wont be much help to you if ur only doing outside. GRAPH DUNEDIN NOT LAKELAND

SCF Rewards
    Country

pm sent.