Page 10 of 32 FirstFirst ... 7891011121320 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by PUCKFRMCALI View Post
    sorry dud the 1st pick in the second five is a pc card

I'll go out on a limb and say you are taking the wings trio - not sure if you knew this already, but that's a limited trio, and the gold is a 1/1!!
    Set Killer: 11/12 BTP 10th Ann. Jumbo Stick Niemi
    Collecting: ITG Vintage (80's and earlier) Game Used Cards
    Collecting: Penguins Goalie and Hard Signed Autographs & Game Used Sticks
    Collecting: Hard Signed Autos of 1000 Point Forwards; 700 Point D-men; PPG players & Max Talbot (solo player cards only)
    Hidden Content - both need updated - Hidden Content

anyone know if the gold sp autos are out of 10 as well? I know the gold autos are out of 10, but then there are sp autos in the silver version - and they have gold autos. I assume all gold autos are out of 10, but just wanted to make sure.
    Collecting: Hard Signed Autos of 1000 Point Forwards; 700 Point D-men; PPG players & Max Talbot (solo player cards only)

Quote Originally Posted by Pensfan254858 View Post
    I'll go out on a limb and say you are taking the wings trio - not sure if you knew this already, but that's a limited trio, and the gold is a 1/1!!
    yep i was on that the first time i saw it saying i have the first pick and i knew it was a 1/1
    Last edited by PUCKFRMCALI; 04-06-2012 at 10:53 PM.

anyone know if the gold sp autos are out of 10 as well? I know the gold autos are out of 10, but then there are sp autos in the silver version - and they have gold autos. I assume all gold autos are out of 10, but just wanted to make sure.

good question ?? at least it is out of /10

Wouldn't make sense for the regular gold autos to be /10 and the sp to be /10? If the same print run they aren't SP? lol
    Check out the West Toronto Card Show; Home of the Gretzky Rookie Giveaway! Hidden Content

Visit the SCF Link below, Free Wilf Paiement Signing! November 30th, 2014

Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by andrewconnors9 View Post
    Wouldn't make sense for the regular gold autos to be /10 and the sp to be /10? If the same print run they aren't SP? lol
    No, I don't think the silver SP are out of 10 - I was saying there are also gold copies of the SP silver autographs - so I wonder if those are also out of 10 as well, if they are even more short printed, since the regular copy was short printed.

Quote Originally Posted by PUCKFRMCALI View Post
    yep i was on that the first time i saw it saying i have the first pick and i knew it was a 1/1
    congrats, mike! one heck of a card for mthe PC!

Collecting Detroit Lions,Tigers,Red Wings,Pistons and U of Michigan.

Interested in joining the baseball staff? Drop me a pm!

No, I don't think the silver SP are out of 10 - I was saying there are also gold copies of the SP silver autographs - so I wonder if those are also out of 10 as well, if they are even more short printed, since the regular copy was short printed.
    I'm curious about this too as there's a gold Howe auto in the second case and I have pick #1. It is either that, a Bourque complete jersey /9, or a Vintage Memorabilia 1/1 gold.

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (23)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    All the gold autos are /10. The SP designation is for the silver version only.

Page 10 of 32 FirstFirst ... 7891011121320 ... LastLast