Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

Santorum defends cursing out reporter

This guy gets more and more ignorant with each passing day.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...n_1379416.html
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content cardscomicsmoviesandgames
    Hidden Content darkdemon202404

SCF Rewards
    Country

I don;t see anything wrong with his choice of words.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

How is this guy supposed to be our leader if he loses his cool when he gets a simple question from a reporter? That shows me already that he is a hothead that is not fit for office.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country
    See habsheaven's Items on eBay

I saw nothing wrong with his response to the reporter. He had a point, and he made it. Matter of fact, it's probably the first time I have viewed Santorum in a favourable light.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I see no issue with what Santorum did. The reporter was taking Santorum's words out of context, twisting them to say that he said something that he didn't say and then challenging him to defend what he didn't say.

What is sad is that CBS regurgitates the misquote by editing out the relevant content in their video clip and then HuffPost regurgitates the entire story. What is even more sad is that people are not intelligent enough to dig deeper into the story and see reality for themselves rather than just accept the liberal slant that is put out there.

I love the final question/statement by Santorum, "What kind of business are you in? To report the truth or to try and spin and make news?" Not surprisingly, the reporter had no response.
    Last edited by duane1969; 03-26-2012 at 04:57 PM.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

This is the first time I've looked at Santorum favourably. The guy is absolutely right, it was a stupid question and Rick sat him down and shut him up.

As much a FOXNews and the rest of the right waing distort facts to spin things their way, the left is doing it too. The difference is the left is arrogant enough to say "No we don't"

I understand why so many people hate liberal minded folks. This thread reads like the boy who cried wolf.

That reporter's lucky he wasn't talking to John Tortorella.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (29)
    Country
    New York Jets New York Yankees
    See pspstatus's Items on eBay

Not a fan of Santorum but I'm ok with this. I don't think he was out of line and I wouldn't exactly say he cursed him out.

SCF Rewards
    Country

How is this guy supposed to be our leader if he loses his cool when he gets a simple question from a reporter? That shows me already that he is a hothead that is not fit for office.

If you want to use the leader card, then he is a good leader and he stands by his way if thinking and he is not getting intimidated by the "votes" or the press. I hate that people think that because you are rtunning for office you have to be careful of everything you say. I applaud him for being honest and sticking to his guns.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Star_Cards's Items on eBay

This guy gets more and more ignorant with each passing day.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...n_1379416.html

I saw the video and have no problem with what he said. I'd hardly call it a curse out. Didn't he just drop one S bomb? I've never liked santorum, but this made me like him 1%. It's not as if he went on a crazy rant. He made his point and showed some true feelings. I like when people do that and it's even better when a politician does it. I thought is showed some passion and some heart.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Star_Cards's Items on eBay

This is the first time I've looked at Santorum favourably. The guy is absolutely right, it was a stupid question and Rick sat him down and shut him up.

As much a FOXNews and the rest of the right waing distort facts to spin things their way, the left is doing it too. The difference is the left is arrogant enough to say "No we don't"

I understand why so many people hate liberal minded folks. This thread reads like the boy who cried wolf.

That reporter's lucky he wasn't talking to John Tortorella.

um... you had me at first until you turned it into a liberal minded folks blast.