Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 15 123411 ... LastLast
    Please Note - Buyinggameused will ship to the following countries: Any Country

SCF Rewards
    Country

***BUYING ALL Game Used & Autographed NFL Cards for $1 Each or 100CC Each***

I'm buying game-used FOOTBALL cards for $1 each or 100CC each. The cards must be in NRMT-MT condition. I'm not interested in Press Pass, SAGE, or any other draft GU (unless it's a decent player). No Pacific or Collector's Edge cards, either (unless it's a decent player). The cards must be from NFL sets with the player depicted in his pro uniform (they can't be pictured in a college or generic uniform, though as mentioned, I will gladly look at lists).

Let me know what you have - PM me a list and I'll let you know which cards I want to buy.

*I do buy autographed cards. If they're certified autos from 2002 to present and are from a pro set and NOT a draft set (no Press Pass, SAGE, etc. unless it's a decent player), then I am willing to pay $1 each or 100CC each, as long as they're in NRNT-MT condition. Again, no Pacific or Collector's Edge, and the player must be pictured in his pro uniform (though I will gladly look at lists). If interested in selling me autos, please PM me a list, as well.

Let me know what you have VIA PM.

If you want money (and not cc), payment will be made VIA Paypal. Thanks!
    I'm always looking to trade cards for original Nintendo (NES) games. Always looking for 86-87 Fleer basketball - even commons - the more, the better :) Also, when sending cards out, please make certain the cards are well-protected and well-packaged.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Have an John David Booty UD game used and a Lendale White Jersey /299

SCF Rewards
    Country

Cool. Want me to post the trade?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Do you pay for shipping?

SCF Rewards
    Country

I only add $ for shipping for larger lots.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Still buying!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jason122883's Items on eBay

I could probably get you large lots. Like 100 plus. But in all honesty don't want to type them all out. I understand if you don't want to buy blind. All I can say is they will all be from the last few years and all match your criteria. I would want money for shipping on that sized lot though

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hi, could you PM me a player list?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Do you pay more for autos or is your listing correct when it says 1 dollar for gu's or auto's. if so do you or would you pay like .25 to .50 cents more for autos?

SCF Rewards
    Country

My listing is correct - $1 each.

Page 1 of 15 123411 ... LastLast