Finally getting arounfd to sharing this Kevin Durant

I have had the opportunity a couple of times to meet Kevin Durant. In those few meeting I have had him sign a couple things. 1st time i asked him to sign a picture and a basketball and the last time i met him i asked him to sign this. It was a display at footlocker. It measures 2 feet X 4 feet. When I asked him to sign it I asked him if he would inscribe it. He asked me where it was going and I told him on my wall and he said yea right you will probably putting it on ebay. I laughed and said no way I am not one of those guys, Well I still have it Here it is.

DON'T BE AFRAID TO COUNTER OFFER. Alot faster to contact me with PM's. I will always use bubble mailer to protect your cards also use DC. Hidden Content I prefer trading by SV

Very nice piece. It sucks that many of these guys think it's going right up on the bay after they sign. Unfortunately many times it does. Thanks for sharing.

...Rick
    Hidden Content
    Bucket PC & Trade Items: Hidden Content
    PC In-Person (IP) Auto Memorabilia Collection: Hidden Content
    PC HOF Game-Used Collection: Hidden Content

yep it does thanks for looking rick thanks for you years of service also
    DON'T BE AFRAID TO COUNTER OFFER. Alot faster to contact me with PM's. I will always use bubble mailer to protect your cards also use DC. Hidden Content I prefer trading by SV

What a great piece,good work bud,specially using gold ink,i love gold/silver inks on dark surfaces.....u so lucky meetin him,let alone more than once!!

I get autos by stadium a lot too,and i hear that all the time....oh how much u gonna ask for it on ebay? Sux....only if they knew not everyone's a seller...

PS: did u get a picture of him signing?
    PC: LUONGO,LACK,CORRADO&CANUCKS+ZIBANEJAD
    ALWAYS BUYING CUP&DOMINION RPA's&ANY AUTO/PATCH
    WANT LIST/FS/FT:
    Hidden Content
    MY PAGE:
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by PersianCanucks View Post
    What a great piece,good work bud,specially using gold ink,i love gold/silver inks on dark surfaces.....u so lucky meetin him,let alone more than once!!

I get autos by stadium a lot too,and i hear that all the time....oh how much u gonna ask for it on ebay? Sux....only if they knew not everyone's a seller...

PS: did u get a picture of him signing?
    no i never get a pic of them signing but if you look in my bucket under facebook you can see all the people i have met

Woww,nice...how old r u??
    PC: LUONGO,LACK,CORRADO&CANUCKS+ZIBANEJAD
    ALWAYS BUYING CUP&DOMINION RPA's&ANY AUTO/PATCH
    WANT LIST/FS/FT:
    Hidden Content
    MY PAGE:
    Hidden Content