Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See WYTMKE23's Items on eBay

Finally getting arounfd to sharing this Kevin Durant

I have had the opportunity a couple of times to meet Kevin Durant. In those few meeting I have had him sign a couple things. 1st time i asked him to sign a picture and a basketball and the last time i met him i asked him to sign this. It was a display at footlocker. It measures 2 feet X 4 feet. When I asked him to sign it I asked him if he would inscribe it. He asked me where it was going and I told him on my wall and he said yea right you will probably putting it on ebay. I laughed and said no way I am not one of those guys, Well I still have it Here it is.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Very nice piece. It sucks that many of these guys think it's going right up on the bay after they sign. Unfortunately many times it does. Thanks for sharing.

...Rick

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

yep it does thanks for looking rick thanks for you years of service also

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Vancouver Canucks Pittsburgh Penguins Oakland Raiders
    Twitter: @http://twitter.com/hobbybox604 See Hobbybox604's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

What a great piece,good work bud,specially using gold ink,i love gold/silver inks on dark surfaces.....u so lucky meetin him,let alone more than once!!

I get autos by stadium a lot too,and i hear that all the time....oh how much u gonna ask for it on ebay? Sux....only if they knew not everyone's a seller...

PS: did u get a picture of him signing?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

What a great piece,good work bud,specially using gold ink,i love gold/silver inks on dark surfaces.....u so lucky meetin him,let alone more than once!!

I get autos by stadium a lot too,and i hear that all the time....oh how much u gonna ask for it on ebay? Sux....only if they knew not everyone's a seller...

PS: did u get a picture of him signing?

no i never get a pic of them signing but if you look in my bucket under facebook you can see all the people i have met

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Vancouver Canucks Pittsburgh Penguins Oakland Raiders
    Twitter: @http://twitter.com/hobbybox604 See Hobbybox604's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Woww,nice...how old r u??