Just passed the 4000 card upload mark

Thanks for a wonderful utility to show off and search for cards.

I have about half my cards scanned in how. Long going, but worth it.
    Dolphins Collection: 8760+ Total Cards (1200+ AU & GU)
    Derek Hagan Collection: 385 Cards
    <------Click on View My Inventory to take a look.

Quote Originally Posted by jradford View Post
    Thanks for a wonderful utility to show off and search for cards.

I have about half my cards scanned in how. Long going, but worth it.

Glad you like it, this is why I started coding this project in the first place and glad I found SCF as we now have a full team maintaining the database up to date.
    Hidden Content

I collect all Montreal Canadien. Hidden Content for player, teams you collect

Luke, it's a great feature. I wish I had known about this site before I inputted everything into Beckett. Thanks to all of you guys/gals? for all your hard work...Rick
    Hidden Content
    Bucket PC & Trade Items: Hidden Content
    PC In-Person (IP) Auto Memorabilia Collection: Hidden Content
    PC HOF Game-Used Collection: Hidden Content

I started with beckett, but it seemed half of what I uploaded they would reject. And their image requirements were pretty low. 72 dpi or something. This is so much better. Eventually I can see a pricing modual. :)

Is there a list of future enhancements?
    Dolphins Collection: 8760+ Total Cards (1200+ AU & GU)
    Derek Hagan Collection: 385 Cards
    <------Click on View My Inventory to take a look.

WTG, think ive done over 20,000 & still have boxes to go, i wasnt happy at Bs either & had many pics rejected also, some1 there told me about here & i havent looked back, keep it up
    Oh yea, Bs didnt pay you either as in CCs
    Howdy, I coll. Jeff Gordon, Dale Jr, Danica & Walter Payton, Peace from Jupiter !!

If you're going to bring up ebay, dont bother responding

I collect cards with a US flag on them or US flag themed, cards in my PC of drivers & players that I don't collect will have a flag somewhere on it

My Space Coll., Spiderman & Wolverines, & My Creations can be seen here:

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by TyrantlovesNascar View Post
    WTG, think ive done over 20,000 & still have boxes to go, i wasnt happy at Bs either & had many pics rejected also, some1 there told me about here & i havent looked back, keep it up
    Oh yea, Bs didnt pay you either as in CCs
    Worse, I paid for total access for a year. The first three months I had it the site was very, very, very slow or even worse that you were unable to check a BV or add cards to your organizer. When my subscription was due to expire I asked if they were going to give any compensation for all the problems with the site for those three months? They gave me a resounding "NO". Total bull for having to have gone through that. Never again...Rick
    Hidden Content
    Bucket PC & Trade Items: Hidden Content
    PC In-Person (IP) Auto Memorabilia Collection: Hidden Content
    PC HOF Game-Used Collection: Hidden Content