Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

George Zimmerman's history of 911 calls on Black males

Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content cardscomicsmoviesandgames
    Hidden Content darkdemon202404

OPG Staff

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gladdyontherise's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

I'm not reading that document, but just from that short article, it shows me nothing different that I knew/thought I knew, to be honest.
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

i could only manage to look through about 1/2 of the actual police reports, no blacks mentioned, dogs, potholes, garage doors left open, trash in road,

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Well, the article does a good job of trying to paint Zimmerman as a racist nutjob, but if one actually takes the time to read the referenced 911 call log then there are some holes in the implication.

1) He called 911 42 times...between 2004 and 2012. That is an average of 5 times per year. Excessive for someone from a rural area but not that big of a deal for someone living in an area like he lives in and a member of the Community Watch.

2)In spite of the OPs title of this thread, nearly all of his calls WERE NOT about black males. Since he was a member of the neighborhood community watch, these calls make total sense.

08/2004 - called about 2 children not in car seats
    08/2004 - neighbors garage doors are open, nobody is home
    10/2004 - person walking in road at 9:16 at night (after dark)
    03/2005 - pothole in road (this one seems odd unless it was a major road hazard)
    04/2005 - neighbors garage door left open
    09/2005 - stray dog
    11/2006 - vehicle driving thru complex at 2:30AM playing loud music
    06/2007 - 2 hispanic and 1 white male hanging around apartment pool with a slimjim
    10/2007 - something about a Dodge Durango. I didn't understand what the issue was
    11/2007 - former roomate letting people into his house
    01/2009 - fire alarm going off
    03/2009 - I didn't quite understand this. I think he was a keyholder checking on someone's house for them and called the police to let them know in case they recieved a 911 call about him being in/at the house.
    05/2009 - unfamiliar car in parking spot of a house/apartment with no lights on inside
    06/2009 - fire alarm going off
    06/2009 - teens jumping fence and trashing pool bathroom
    08/2009 - dispute with his landlord
    08/2009 - car speeding and driving with no headlights at 10:35PM
    09/2009 - pothole
    09/2009 - motorcycle doing wheelies, going in and out of traffic (wreckless driving)
    10/2009 - aggressive pitbull
    11/2009 - suspicious person
    11/2009 - white Ford truck cutting off people while driving
    01/2010 - male and female fighting (domestic disturbance)
    01/2010 - neighbor garage door left open
    02/2010 - report of suspected drug dealing from a house
    04/2010 - white car is 1017 (I think 1017 means broke down or abandoned)
    06/2010 - people who may not be residents in the pool area at 11:13 at night (after noise curfew?)
    06/2010 - loud party (11:04 at night, after noise curfew?)
    10/2010 - woman yelling at elderly passengers in a van, suspected physical abuse
    11/2010 - trash and glass in roadway
    11/2010 - motion sensor triggered in a vacant house
    03/2011 - aggressive pitbull in his garage
    04/2011 - young black boy age 7-9, walking alone/unsupervised on busy strett, Zimmerman expressed concern for his wellbeing
    05/2011 - security alarm going off
    08/2011 - reports seeing person matching description of break-in suspect (a black male was suspected of the break-ins so it is logical that this call was about a black male)
    08/2011 - 2 black males hanging near back entrance of complex

NOTE: In 09/2011 the community watch had a meeting with the police concerning the break-ins. The police advised to report anything that was suspicious or unusual.

09/2011 - stranger near open garage door
    10/2011 - empty unfamiliar vehicle near front gate, recent break-ins referenced
    12/2011 - dispute with food delivery (pizza guy?)
    01/2012 - kids 4-11 years old playing in street
    02/2012 - black male repeatedly going to a residence know to not be his home
    02/2012 - Trayvon Martin issue

So let's summarize. He called about blacks 5 times. One was over a small child he was concerned about, one was two strangers hanging near the back entrance, one was a guy who matched the description of a buglary suspect, one was a stranger near a house he didn't live in and one was Trayvon Martin.

I see nothing in those call logs that indicates he was doing anything but his job as a community watch member.
    Last edited by duane1969; 03-29-2012 at 10:19 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See tsjct's Items on eBay

What i do not understand is The Idiot Jesse Jackson and his cronies taking the spotlight about this murder as only those racist do but yet 90% of all black men being murdered are by other black men and they never go to those type of homicides. Guess they do not care when a black man shoots another black man. Just goes to show RACE is the only thing they care about in this situation.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

What i do not understand is The Idiot Jesse Jackson and his cronies taking the spotlight about this murder as only those racist do but yet 90% of all black men being murdered are by other black men and they never go to those type of homicides. Guess they do not care when a black man shoots another black man. Just goes to show RACE is the only thing they care about in this situation.

The term is race-baiter. Anytime there is a chance to stir the race pot you can bet your last dollar that Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton will be right there to egg it on. If you look closely you will see Louis Farrakhan circling the money pit too.

And you are correct, you will never see these guys speak out against black-on-black crimes. There is no money to be made from that.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

the shame is, most will just read the title then pass the misinformation along as the truth, never really reading it and seeing it is far from what the title indicates.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

the shame is, most will just read the title then pass the misinformation along as the truth, never really reading it and seeing it is far from what the title indicates.

Status quo for many. Most want to believe what they want to believe and will ignore facts to fulfill their own needs. For some George Zimmerman is a racist white guy that executed a little boy who was just buying candy and that is all they will ever see.

OPG Staff

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gladdyontherise's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

Status quo for many. Most want to believe what they want to believe and will ignore facts to fulfill their own needs. For some George Zimmerman is a racist white guy that executed a little boy who was just buying candy and that is all they will ever see.

I agree with you, my question for the OP: did he read the 911 log? I didn't because it would've been a waste of time. I don't believe Zimmerman is some 'blind' racist who calls 911 anytime an african american comes around him.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Star_Cards's Items on eBay

from reading duanes list I don't honestly see a pattern of obvious racial tones. I see more of a guy who was a wannabe or a busy body. Quite a few of these are legit calls and others seem a bit too much in my opinion. I don't know the exact language of the calls where he was calling about black men, but it is possible that they were acting suspiciously and or matched a description of a suspect from recent break ins. skin color is a pretty discernible trait used when trying to describe a person. It's possible that is the only reason skin color came up. It's hard to say, but from that list I'd expect a person who made that many calls to 911 and had a problem with a certain race would have made way more calls about that race than 12% of his calls.

Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast