Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

Abortion clinic landlord turns the table on protestors

FYI I am against abortion but I like how he turned the tables on these nuts. Being against abortion is fine but dragging innocent kids into is just plain wrong.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/local/...ry.html?sub=AR
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content cardscomicsmoviesandgames
    Hidden Content darkdemon202404

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

I'm anti-abortion but pro-choice. In other words, I don't agree with abortion, but at the same time I am not about to even think of judging anyone for it.

With that said, there's a number of protestors outside the hospital here every day. I kind of want to make up a sign with a picture of a blown-up abortion clinic and the words "PRO-LIFE?" underneath.

They have every right to protest, but when they start targeting, injuring and killing people that doesn't make much sense. Of course most protestors will say, "Oh I don't approve of that," but I think we all know where the majority stands.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See j80rice's Items on eBay

I'm anti-abortion but pro-choice. In other words, I don't agree with abortion, but at the same time I am not about to even think of judging anyone for it.

With that said, there's a number of protestors outside the hospital here every day. I kind of want to make up a sign with a picture of a blown-up abortion clinic and the words "PRO-LIFE?" underneath.

They have every right to protest, but when they start targeting, injuring and killing people that doesn't make much sense. Of course most protestors will say, "Oh I don't approve of that," but I think we all know where the majority stands.

wait, do you really think the majority of people opposed to abortion are pro-bombing? really?

SCF Rewards
    Country

wait, do you really think the majority of people opposed to abortion are pro-bombing? really?

I can't say so for a fact but I do know that a lot of anti abortion people happen to be republican and a lot of republicans are pro bombing people in the middle east so it might not be such a stretch.....

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

I wouldn't say "pro-bombing"

But I would bet that the majority of protestors smile a little when it happens.

And please keep in mind I'm speaking the ones who PROTEST not all anti-abortionists, so please don't twist my words.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See j80rice's Items on eBay

I can't say so for a fact but I do know that a lot of anti abortion people happen to be republican and a lot of republicans are pro bombing people in the middle east so it might not be such a stretch.....

give me a break man

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'm just responding to your question. You bought up an interesting point.

SCF Rewards
    Country

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See bobobag's Items on eBay

one of the few doctors in the nation who acknowledges performing late-term abortions.

I have no compassion for anyone that does late-term abortions. Pulling a living baby 90% out, sticking a suction needle into the back of the head and sucking it's brains out should be shown to every American young and old until people realize it is murder and stop doing them.

The guy who invented partial birth abortion stated that there was never a case where the abortion was conducted due to the health of the mom. The vast majority conducted are based on the mom simply changing her mind. We were against these kinds of murders when Hitler did it to Jews, yet we legally sanction late-term abortion.

Just so you know I'm an atheist and for abortion, just not late-term abortions.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I don't agree with abortion under most circumstances however late term abortion is just disgusting. I read the article and it was clever to dish back what people were doing to him and his family. Who stalks a someone's 11 year old at school and does that nonsense? I'd also say I AM NOT for the bombing of any of the facilities.

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast