Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

Family demands arrest of cop who shot and killed nyc teenager

Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

This is kind of a tough one. Obviously he was guilty and the cops were right to chase him down. Did he need to die? Only the people who were there know for sure.

BANNED

Country
    See lindat32's Items on eBay

The grand jury will find the cops in the right, they always do, even when there are questionable police ethics proven they still get off light. rarely do you see a cop jailed for overstepping the boundaries.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See bobobag's Items on eBay

There is absolutely no evidence to go either way in this case. Based on this article, it's the grandmother's word against the word of the police. But once again, people are making this about race.

I wonder if Sharpton or Jackson, in their lifetimes, will ever simply protest a perceived wrong doing against a Hispanic or white person. Or do they only care about a portion of their fellow citizens? To me a wrong is a wrong. I don't care about the race of the shooter or the victim. I personally think it's racism to only care about your race.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See intimadator2007's Items on eBay

There is absolutely no evidence to go either way in this case. Based on this article, it's the grandmother's word against the word of the police. But once again, people are making this about race.

I wonder if Sharpton or Jackson, in their lifetimes, will ever simply protest a perceived wrong doing against a Hispanic or white person. Or do they only care about a portion of their fellow citizens? To me a wrong is a wrong. I don't care about the race of the shooter or the victim. I personally think it's racism to only care about your race.

Oh' you mean stories like this one 7 black kids attack hispanic teen ? I highly doubt it .

http://articles.boston.com/2012-03-3...nic-boy-victim

SCF Rewards
    Country

Lime you guys said before, this one is going to be kinda though to decide until we can see all the evidence.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

Oh' you mean stories like this one 7 black kids attack hispanic teen ? I highly doubt it .

http://articles.boston.com/2012-03-3...nic-boy-victim

Please stay on topic.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Star_Cards's Items on eBay

Definitely another tragic event resulting in the lose of a young man's life. From reading the article it looks as though the police were just in casing the man as he was carrying drugs. I'm not a person that deals with police very often and have never felt like I was being harassed by the police, but I've always seen running from the police to be a similar action to telling them you are guilty. I feel that once a person runs from police, when they know they are in fact police, they are doing so because they have something they aren't supposed to or were doing something they weren't supposed to. The police are the type of people that have to expect the worst every time they make contact with someone. I doubt any of us will ever know what happened in that bathroom or know what action the deceased made to make the officer feel that he had to defend himself. I'm not saying that the shooting was justified since we don't know many facts and at this point it sounds like it will just be the word of the officers in the bathroom, but there has to be some responsibility put on the runner. Running by no means gives the officer the right to shoot, but had the man stopped or never started running I'd bet a large amount of money that the officer wouldn't have shot him.

on a side note... I've never understood why some people run to their house when they are trying to evade the police? doesn't make a lot of sense.