Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Buying adobe

Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Navy
    Atlanta Braves Tennessee Volunteers Tennessee Titans

Buying adobe

Does anyone know the best way to go about buying Adobe in a digital version? I use a macbook air, so there isn't a CD drive.

I am wanting Photoshop, elements, and dreamweaver at least.

Thanks,
    Steve

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See roaddogg02316's Items on eBay

Does anyone know the best way to go about buying Adobe in a digital version? I use a macbook air, so there isn't a CD drive.

I am wanting Photoshop, elements, and dreamweaver at least.

Thanks,
    Steve

Check out the Adobe website. I really don't dabble too much in it. I had downloaded a trial of Acrobat so I could modify some PDFs but that only lasted a month or so. Other than that I just have Reader so I can view PDFs I download.
    But I'd try the site, and they have a good forum on there if you have any questions.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Star_Cards's Items on eBay

you should be able to buy it and download it from their site.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Just go to the Adobe download page. You can buy anything you want and get it in downloadable format.

I have and recommend Creative Suite 5.5 Master. It is expensive ($2500) but you get everything in a package deal. If you just buy the individual components you will pay nearly that much just for a few things (Photoshop is $1000 by itself). Plus when they update to 6.0 you can upgrade for a few hundred bucks.

http://www.adobe.com/downloads/

Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Navy
    Atlanta Braves Tennessee Volunteers Tennessee Titans

Just go to the Adobe download page. You can buy anything you want and get it in downloadable format.

I have and recommend Creative Suite 5.5 Master. It is expensive ($2500) but you get everything in a package deal. If you just buy the individual components you will pay nearly that much just for a few things (Photoshop is $1000 by itself). Plus when they update to 6.0 you can upgrade for a few hundred bucks.

http://www.adobe.com/downloads/

What happens if I change computers?

SCF Rewards
    Country

What happens if I change computers?

I think you should be ok but their customer service can answer all those questions.