Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    Blowout (20)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Trade completed with BigCoop70-Thanks!
    Sent out Dawson16's today recvd his lot yesterday-Thanks!
    WhyFly still on Hiatus I guess rejected trade
    Texans PC FOR SALE PM ME FOR PRICES
    PC Items FS: Hidden Content
    More PC Items FS: Hidden Content

Yah, I highlighted in bold that WhyFly is on hiatus, and that should've been enough to note that he wasn't going to be trading for a while, but wanted to save his spot. He'll let us know when he's ready to return.

When I do the May thread at the end of the month, I'll fix it so that his status is separate from the rest of the group to avoid further confusion.
    "You can't have an oversight committee on stupidity!"--Woody Paige, "Around the Horn", 2/11/08

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    Blowout (20)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Quote Originally Posted by hobbyfan View Post
    Yah, I highlighted in bold that WhyFly is on hiatus, and that should've been enough to note that he wasn't going to be trading for a while, but wanted to save his spot. He'll let us know when he's ready to return.

When I do the May thread at the end of the month, I'll fix it so that his status is separate from the rest of the group to avoid further confusion.
    Gotcha! Ready for next month!
    Texans PC FOR SALE PM ME FOR PRICES
    PC Items FS: Hidden Content
    More PC Items FS: Hidden Content

recvd lot from Georgehenrycollec today
    Trading for Steelers,Penguins,Pirates and ex Michigan players
    Hidden Content
    Just because I post, doesnt mean I'm home.
    Crosby : 205, Lemieux : 452, Bettis : 329, Hines Ward : 323

Hmmmmm. I put my trade with him into dispute, but he hasn't responded. Does anyone know what the deal is with him? He hasn't posted in group in a while.
    "You can't have an oversight committee on stupidity!"--Woody Paige, "Around the Horn", 2/11/08

He hasn't responded to two PMs from me. He's in the other trading group as well but hasn't been active there either

All in all who knows but he's been on here but doesn't have the courtesy to reply to messages

As I have been told in the dispute thread, he says he sent merchandise. I've requested that the trade be taken out of dispute. I just don't understand the lack of communication from Georgehenrycollec.

The May thread is up at this link:

http://www.sportscardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1647034

Sent out all my lots for april about a week or so ago, everyone should have received
    My Photobucket:
    Hidden Content

Got a package from Georgehenrycollec today to close March business. He goes out on a winning note, with 2 autos, including 1 IPA, in the lot.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast