Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    posted
    Trading for Steelers,Penguins,Pirates and ex Michigan players
    Hidden Content Due to lack of time resources currently not trading.
    I mail once a week on Saturday. If I forget to respond , just send me a reminder.
    Crosby : 205, Lemieux : 452, Bettis : 329, Hines Ward : 323

sorry for the delay guys, I have not forgot about my march peoples and I will get out this months too.

Trades sent out to mlkman and ibleedbattlered today

Waiting for georgehenrycollec to confirm trade

Georgehenrycollec started a thread over in the Other Items forum, so he has been here. He just needs to be reminded about the group. He owes me a lot from last month, and I PM'd him this morning to remind. Coop, I suggest that a PM will eventually get him to confirm.
    "You can't have an oversight committee on stupidity!"--Woody Paige, "Around the Horn", 2/11/08

Quote Originally Posted by hobbyfan View Post
    Georgehenrycollec started a thread over in the Other Items forum, so he has been here. He just needs to be reminded about the group. He owes me a lot from last month, and I PM'd him this morning to remind. Coop, I suggest that a PM will eventually get him to confirm.
    As well as me.
    Trading for Steelers,Penguins,Pirates and ex Michigan players
    Hidden Content Due to lack of time resources currently not trading.
    I mail once a week on Saturday. If I forget to respond , just send me a reminder.
    Crosby : 205, Lemieux : 452, Bettis : 329, Hines Ward : 323

I sent him one a week ago as I have him in the tcg group as well this month and asked about combining the two lots as it would be better for both of us

Haven't heard back yet.

I'll wait a day or two and pm him again

Thanks

Also if anyone else that I'm not scheduled to trade with this month would like to trade just let me know how big a lot you would like to trade and we can get a trade going as I have lots of stuff sitting around

Thanks guys!!!

I should note that I shipped out a Broncos lot to Jebures the other day, and that should've reached him by now, as I mailed it out via priority mail.
    "You can't have an oversight committee on stupidity!"--Woody Paige, "Around the Horn", 2/11/08

Still no sign of georgehenrycollec accepting my trade. Even after a pm. Guess I'll wait for next month for more trades

I recd from ibleedbattlered this month so far

Looks like Georgehenrycollec is outta here as of May 1. He has blown off the group for no reason. I'm putting my March deal with him in dispute, and if you're also waiting on him, I suggest doing the same.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast