Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Rec'd pkgs. from UMCanes#1 and Hippieman556 yesterday. Waiting on Jebures to finish April business.
    Last edited by hobbyfan; 05-30-2012 at 01:34 PM.
    "You can't have an oversight committee on stupidity!"--Woody Paige, "Around the Horn", 2/11/08

Anyone get their packages from jnuh for last month? I have sent 2-3 PM's, and have heard nothing. I see he's logged in recently, but nada.
    Hidden Content - Looking for Hidden Content GU/Auto of players in uniform.
    Basketball - A.Drummond Baseball - J.Verlander/M.Cabrera
    Football - Barry Sanders/Calvin Johnson/M.Stafford/N.Suh
    Hockey - H.Zetterberg/P.Datsyuk/S.Yzerman/C.Osgood/N.Lidstrom
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by mr715 View Post
    Anyone get their packages from jnuh for last month? I have sent 2-3 PM's, and have heard nothing. I see he's logged in recently, but nada.
    Hasn't responded to my pm either. He owes me two trades from Another group

As I noted in the May thread, Jnuh was last at SCF on Sunday, but didn't check in. Don't know what his story is. I've sent him a couple of PM's to find out what's going on. Like, I traded with him in February, and at the time, everything seemed okay. But I too have gotten zilch from him as far as the PM's go. Might be on vacation, for all we know.
    "You can't have an oversight committee on stupidity!"--Woody Paige, "Around the Horn", 2/11/08

Got a pkg. from Jebures yesterday, so my April business is done.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234