Can someone explain this card to me...

So, not sure if I have this right, but it was produced in 2010 but not released until this year? It has a 2010 copyright on it. Also, as far as I can tell...and I am fairly new to collecting this stuff so I could be wrong...all the 2010 Full Contact autos are /99, but the 4 released this year are not? I appreciate any help you guys can throw my way.
    Hidden Content rade List Link - Hidden Content
    Bucket Link - Hidden Content
    Looking for Mike Trout - UFC/MMA Autos - Red Sox RC's, autos and GU - A's Autos- Celts autos & GU - Patriots GU & Autos - Some Jets Autos - Kobe Bryant Rookie Year Cards - Star RC's & Star Refractors from any sport

It was produced in 2010, Faber/Edgar/ Cain signed them sometime in 2011 and were redemptions for 2010 KO. They had cards left over and decided to throw them in 2012 KO Product.
    Main PC: Broncos/Montee Ball/Chris Borland/ Mike Glennon
    Looking for Fleer Retro(or older Metal) Metal Universe/GEMS Cards

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content Hidden Content /Hidden Content

Urijahs 1st auto was in the 2010 knockout so thats still his RC

I wouldnt consider these rookie autos. they were not made until way after knockout was released. They were made to replace redemptions that they were not able to fulfill in Knockout. For whatever reason they got the bright idea to throw quite a few in knockout '12. Kinda bogus in my opinion.

Thanks for the info guys. I appreciate it.
    Hidden Content rade List Link - Hidden Content
    Bucket Link - Hidden Content
    Looking for Mike Trout - UFC/MMA Autos - Red Sox RC's, autos and GU - A's Autos- Celts autos & GU - Patriots GU & Autos - Some Jets Autos - Kobe Bryant Rookie Year Cards - Star RC's & Star Refractors from any sport