Ortiz, Longo, Votto, Jeter, Posey, Price, Jupton, Shark, Lawrie and more GU or AU FT

If you like something lmk. I would prefer that trade talks take place in PMs. I trade by BV with condition considered (nice discounts on anything that is rough). Please look through my bucket as well. Will gladly look through any buckets or lists. Thanks.
    Last edited by nathanspilker; 12-09-2014 at 10:28 PM. Reason: links
    I am looking for autos & patches of notable Royals, prospects, rookies, and players most generally considered stars. I trade by book value and ship in padded envelopes.

PM sent
    MY BUCKET: Hidden Content
    I collect David Ortiz, Roberto Clemente, Mickey Mantle
    Red Sox Team Cards, Red Sox Autos, Red Sox GU
    2009 Topps Commemorative Patch

I'm interested in your Strasburg gu. Do you have any other gu and/or auto's of Orioles, Nationals, and baseball HOFer's available for trade? Also, who/what are you looking for in trade? I ask because I don't have a complete trade list or "Bucket".

OriolesFan,
    Please thumb through my bucket for Orioles and Nationals. Not a ton of HOFers...you might come across a few though. I am looking for autos & patches of notable Royals, prospects, rookies, and players most generally considered star players. If you see my bucket you will understand.
    I am looking for autos & patches of notable Royals, prospects, rookies, and players most generally considered stars. I trade by book value and ship in padded envelopes.

Thanks for the quick reply. Unfortunately, I don't have any Royals gu or auto's available. Have a good night.

Royals or prospects or rookies or star players..patches and autos. Sorry for the confusion

i am interested in these..PM me for a trade list

ozzie smith
    jameson taillon
    springer rated rookie

demaryius thomas gu/auto
    leveon bell GU
    markus wheaton GU
    odell beckham auto

please check my site for the anibal sanchez
    I COLLECT CLETE THOMAS - TRADING IN YOUR FAVOR FOR CLETE THOMAS RED REFS, PLATES, ETC.
    TRADE SITE: Hidden Content

Looking for 50's and 60's Detroit Tigers Topps base cards listed here: Hidden Content