Page 1 of 45 123411 ... LastLast

Anyone have Yankee Stadium Legacy YSL cards FT? Need a ton. Need YSL GU cards too.

Looking to trade for YSL cards. Willing to trade Autos & GU for the YSL cards also if you have a bunch I need. Just post what #'s you have and what you are looking for.

Thanks

Finally got all the YSL GU. Got the Babe Ruth YSL GU the other day. The Ruth and Gehrig are both beautiful and were super hard to get.
    I now have everyone of the GU Cards.

Gehrig

Babe Ruth

http://s292.photobucket.com/user/gog...ml?sort=6&o=40

Link to all.

http://s292.photobucket.com/albums/m...sed/?start=all
    Last edited by GoGiants1978; 11-09-2013 at 12:04 PM.
    I collect Yankees, NY Giants & Chargers Cards. I Need YSL cards for my set. If you have any let me know the numbers.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Anyone?
    I collect Yankees, NY Giants & Chargers Cards. I Need YSL cards for my set. If you have any let me know the numbers.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Anyone?
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Anyone else?
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Anyone else?
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Hello. I have these 2008 ud yankee stadium legacy 1-100
    -----------------------------------------------
    sig starts here
    I collect baseball HOFER gu/au, patches, bears or packers

Hidden Content

here are pics. they are numbered on the back and its all the cards from 1-100. are these the ones ur lookin for??

-----------------------------------------------
    sig starts here
    I collect baseball HOFER gu/au, patches, bears or packers

Hidden Content

Sorry already have that set. That is actually a different set of cards. THanks though.

Quote Originally Posted by john ziomek View Post
    here are pics. they are numbered on the back and its all the cards from 1-100. are these the ones ur lookin for??

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Anyone this weekend?
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

i got one from ud spectrum. derek jeter dj-7

Page 1 of 45 123411 ... LastLast