Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

Michigan teacher disciplined for not allowing boss to view her facebook page

Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content cardscomicsmoviesandgames
    Hidden Content darkdemon202404

OPG Staff

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gladdyontherise's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

Not that I agree or disagree with this, but at the same time, if she has nothing to hide why not let the person view the page?

People should be educated enough by now to know that they shouldn't put anything they wouldn't want their boss to see on a facebook page.
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

[QUOTE]People should be educated enough by now to know that they shouldn't put anything they wouldn't want their boss to see on a facebook page[QUOTE]

+1

SCF Rewards
    Country

my work will not let anyone in managment including floor bosses who most of us have been freinds with for years be freinds or associated with out side of work

i feel these companies are trying to become a hitler like organization were they feel they need to control even their employees out of work

not acceptable at all

SCF Rewards
    Country

This is not acceptable. My life after work is no one business as lon as I am not doing something illegal. I do not have to give access to no one if I do not want to and that does not mean that I am doing something wrong. I have a family and I do not want people that are not really close to me seeing my family pics.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See j80rice's Items on eBay

one of the school districts where i live will not let teachers have a facebook account. it is in their contracts

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Today it is your Facebook. Tomorrow it is your email account. Next month it will be your text messages. In a few years your employer will require monitoring software on your personal computer.

Police states start with small things. They take away something little or force you to do something small. Gradually the requirements get bigger and bigger. Then one day you wake up and you need a government official's approval just to walk out your front door without being executed for treason.

Some will joke or laugh at this concept, but in 20 years those same people who laughed will look back and say "Remember the good old days when we just had to let them see our Facebook page to get a job?"

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

I don't speak about my job on my facebook. Hell some people on facebook may think that I don't have one since I hardly ever talk about working. So since I am not discussing and work related business on my facebook what I do on there in no way reflects on who I work for therefore it is none of their business. If they asked about something on my facebook the first thing I would ask is how is this relevant to my job performance?

SCF Rewards
    Country

police states start with small things. They take away something little or force you to do something small.

ndaa!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Man, what a freind of the family that guy was!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast