Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Who to send to advice?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Atlanta Braves Oregon Ducks New York Giants
    Twitter: @Frogsplash Instagram:

Who to send to advice?

Who are the best baseball guys to send to this year in your opinion. I can't decide who I wanna send to.lol

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

Stick with prospects and middle of the road players. Big time guys like Strasberg and Harper do not sign ttm let alone in person. That is generally true of all sports with the exception of a few players.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content cardscomicsmoviesandgames
    Hidden Content darkdemon202404

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Atlanta Braves Oregon Ducks New York Giants
    Twitter: @Frogsplash Instagram:

I plan to go get him IP at a AAA game this year.

SCF Rewards
    Country

The way I determine who to send to during the season is to look for trends. What I mean is I track the TTMM and success posts regularly and see who others are getting replies back from. Then if its someone I need I send them a request. If you want to be a doer and not a follower then send to rookies, coaches, prospects and pitchers, they all seem to sign fairly well. Always send to a few long shots too, more often than not you will be disappointed but occasionally you will be rewarded and it will make up for the disappointments.