Bucket- Hidden Content
    Hamels
    Kershaw
    Starlin Castro
    (Under Construction)- Hidden Content

Just PM'd ya...
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content (finally organized!) and Hidden Content
    Current Project: 2013 Golden Age Minis Master Set: 683/750 cards (91.1%)

SCF's Resident BOISE STATE Collector
    Matt Ware & Justin Cobbs Super Collector

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    bench(474)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Very nice. I would love to get just one star card from that set.

Dewayne
    Lou Gehrig Super Collector!
    Bucket: Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by phillies347 View Post
    Wow amazing!
    Thank you sir

Quote Originally Posted by jrlebert View Post
    Just PM'd ya...
    PM sent back

Quote Originally Posted by Chaplain11 View Post
    Very nice. I would love to get just one star card from that set.

Dewayne
    It started with a huge collection I bought sight unseen. Took a gamble and I won. :)
    Main focus on collecting
    Nolan Ryan, Star Rookies, HOFers
    Dallas Cowboys base, inserts, autoes, gu.

amazing collection you have so far.

thank you bouncer
    Last edited by T-206; 12-14-2012 at 10:01 AM. Reason: misspelled word
    Main focus on collecting

That is one of the best collections I have ever seen. With all the autos and patches and game used cards we have today, those are much cooler to look at. I love antiques and looking at old stuff with history behind it, so those spark an interest for sure. Good luck with your search and goal in 2013!
    Collecting:
    Maurice Jones-Drew, Ryan Moats, Bernard Pierce, Margus Hunt & Green Bay Packers game used
    Maurice Jones-Drew - Different: 898/2797 Total: 1140
    Ryan Moats - Different: 172/366

I'm not trying to downplay your collection @ all. It truly is spectacular. But it seems like you have everyone but the good players/stars of that set. You just have all the commons, it seems like. I'm not really trying to downplay how great your collection is, but I'm curious, what name players have you collected of this set. I'm sure you have quite a few, but could you list a few names, i just can't read the names cause I dont have a good zoom function on my computer.
    "I felt I had to prove...that the Yankees are just a team of ballplayers, not a pride of supermen." - Sandy Koufax; after striking out a series record 15 batters in game 1 of the '63 World Series

Lookin 4 vintage Dodgers/Rams, Kemp and Kershaw RCs, Lakers 80s-present

Quote Originally Posted by BrewCrew06 View Post
    That is one of the best collections I have ever seen. With all the autos and patches and game used cards we have today, those are much cooler to look at. I love antiques and looking at old stuff with history behind it, so those spark an interest for sure. Good luck with your search and goal in 2013!
    Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Ledd Raubstur View Post
    I'm not trying to downplay your collection @ all. It truly is spectacular. But it seems like you have everyone but the good players/stars of that set. You just have all the commons, it seems like. I'm not really trying to downplay how great your collection is, but I'm curious, what name players have you collected of this set. I'm sure you have quite a few, but could you list a few names, i just can't read the names cause I dont have a good zoom function on my computer.
    I have Cheif Bender Port, 3 finger brown, 4 of the 5 Hal Chase, Joe Doyle, Johnny Evers, Hughie Jennings, Addie Joss, Iron Man Kelly, Sherry MaGee
    all 4 McGraws
    As far as downplaying I dont take your comment on that. Now whats the hardest to find in a collection. The common player right? So now my goal is to get the Southern Leagures and a few more of the stars this year.

Thank both of you for your post and comments.
    Main focus on collecting

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast