Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

Saudi Arabia reportedly not sending women to olympics

Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content cardscomicsmoviesandgames
    Hidden Content darkdemon202404

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Miami Dolphins New York Mets Miami Heat
    See FLIHGH's Items on eBay

Well, that is their choice. Not sure why it is a big deal or why we should care about it.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

Not sure why it is a big deal or why we should care about it.

the oppression of women is a big deal and we should care about it. i still don't understand why all the gay and women movements are so afraid of the muslims and other cultures that oppress gays and women

SCF Rewards
    Country

the oppression of women is a big deal and we should care about it. i still don't understand why all the gay and women movements are so afraid of the muslims and other cultures that oppress gays and women

Thats the way Islam is. It is a male-dominated religion. If the females starting doing untraditional things, it would create chaos because it would be against the Torah or whatever their law code is. I forget.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thats the way Islam is. It is a male-dominated religion. If the females starting doing untraditional things, it would create chaos because it would be against the Torah or whatever their law code is. I forget.

Muslims go by the Koran. Jews go by the Torah.

SCF Rewards
    Country

yep, those females are evil, give them some freedom and the whole world will fall apart

it's funny how some of that works.

women should be completely covered because if not they will cause men to have urges, how about the men be men and control their own urges?!!!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Muslims go by the Koran. Jews go by the Torah.

I knew that didnt sound right. Gracias.
    yep, those females are evil, give them some freedom and the whole world will fall apart

women should be completely covered because if not they will cause men to have urges, how about the men be men and control their own urges?!!!!!

That's how they view their religion.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Their reasoning for covering up women is that they believe that a woman's beauty is only for her husband to see. While I do think that their way of thinking is over the top I'm sure that they think that our way of thinking is over the top as well.

SCF Rewards
    Country

anything that oppresses women is more than over the top, it is flat out wrong. make an excuse of religion or upbringing, it doesn't matter, it is wrong.

SCF Rewards
    Country

anything that oppresses women is more than over the top, it is flat out wrong. make an excuse of religion or upbringing, it doesn't matter, it is wrong.

Not according to their religion. That is simply your opinion.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast