Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 0 fer IP attempt days!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

0 fer IP attempt days!

This might be the first time I went to I ever went to a minor league game and received not a signature. The Tigers played the Toledo Mudhens yesterday. The only person on either team that I had seen sign before the game was Jim Leyland! When I went down to get autographs the usher literally told me not to waste my time as they were told the Tigers will not sign autographs? They may have signed after the game when getting on the bus, but I did not wait around. On the way home it struck me as the first game I wanted to IP that I literally came away empty handed. Have you ever went to a game to IP and came home with nothing? WOW that was strange. I was still great to be back at the ballpark and to enjoy a game. I just might have to wait and catch a Ft Wayne Tin Caps game next where I know pleanty of signatures will be had. Single A baseball is always awesome!
    Hidden Content ~ best SCF feature ever!
    Go Mets, Colts, Reds and The Ohio State University
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See kevbo617's Items on eBay

Dont worry it has happened to me once also. Last year i went to a Rochester Red Wings game and was not able to get an auto. It sucks, I know. But there is always those times where you get tons of em.

OPG Staff

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gladdyontherise's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

I came home empty handed today trying the Tigers...On OPENING DAY! I know they are a poor signing team, but it is opening day :(
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

SCF Rewards
    Country

Twice last year...back to back! it rained the first time and the second time i got there late

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (46) Trader Retreat
    Country

I came home empty handed today trying the Tigers...On OPENING DAY! I know they are a poor signing team, but it is opening day :(

Thanks for giving my hopes up for Saturday (even though I knew already what was gonna happen).

Yes it happens to me too, but the Mudhens were known as perhaps the worst AAA signing team last season so I'm not too surprised...

SCF Rewards
    Country

minor leagues I have never struck out, but it has happened to me in the majors on multiple occasions, and sometimes even at the hotel I've gotten nothing.

That sucks though.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I got shut out in Columbus today...too many Opening Day presentations for the Clippers' championships last year that the players schedules were messed up and there was no chance for them to sign.

Can't do much except go back sooner than I planned!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

I go to a lot of basketball games and I have always gotten at least 1 sig despite some of the players as well as the autograph police being complete jerks. The last time that I didn't get any graphs was when I went to the first ever atlanta dream game in 2008 and that was only because there was a lot confusion as to were the players were going to be warming up, I had my heart set on getting candace parker to sign my basketball and I was in the wrong location.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content cardscomicsmoviesandgames
    Hidden Content darkdemon202404

SCF Rewards
    Country

I went to a free autograph signing last season and I was at the front of the line of people who missed out. It wouldn't have felt so bad if I was the 2nd person but the 1st come on =*(

BANNED

Country

Can't get too upset about it. I haven't gotten anything at Twins' games since 2007. I even got shut out at Cubs/Rangers spring training game, this year. Let's just say baseball isn't my thing anymore. haha I've been shut out at about everything atleast once (Vikings, Twins, college games, etc.)....Except Timberwolves games, but I have a little secret with them. Haha

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast