Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 31
  1. #11
    I have no problem with it but am not particularly attracted to people outside of my race.
    Purdue University Class of 2018
    Hidden Content
    Andrew Bailey: 189/240 not including 1/1's (78.8%); 203/436 cards including 1/1's(46.6%)

  2. #12



    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    615
    Country
    Card Cash
    0.00
    Savings
    0.00
    Transferred Feedback
    SCFreaks (20)

    View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    When I was in the Army I went out with all types, it didn't matter to me. Its what is inside a person that makes them who they are. I went out with a gal one time that I thought was really nice. When I really got to know her the date ended quickly.
    Hidden Content
    * US Army 1985-1993 DAV *
    My name is Tom, I always use dc, padded envelope please do the same. I go by current bv not feebay sv. I have a card shop that I get things for my customers. I ship mainly on Friday and Saturday.

  3. #13
    I've been with the same girl for over 10 years so I really have never had much of a chance to date. However I see no problem with it, and find women of all races attractive and really don't prefer any particular race.

  4. #14



    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,390
    Country
    Card Cash
    685.00
    Savings
    0.00
    Blog Entries
    1
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (29)

    View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    I have no problem with interracial dating. I believe beautiful women come in all shapes, sizes, and colors.
    I am looking for Don Mattingly cards.

    Also looking for Bill Murray minor league cards.
    My Bucket
    -All GU and auto folders in alphabetical order. MY PC IS NOT FOR TRADE!
    Hidden Content

  5. #15
    Funny story several years ago when I used to live up north before I got with my wife I dated a white girl who came up to see me and she bought her daughter with her that she had with another black guy. The baby looked more like me than she did her own mother even though it was not my child because I met her after she already had her baby. We were outside and a guy that I worked with happened to drive by. He thought that was my daughter. This wasn't relevant to the topic just an interesting story that happened to me.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

    Hidden Content

    Hidden Content

  6. #16
    My older brother married a white woman who had two kids (girl and boy) from her previous marriage to a black man. When they would go out to dinner a lot of servers thought they were on a double date and would ask if the check should be split as such.
    Check out my NEW FaceBook Fan page of my abstract painting and graphic design work!!!
    Hidden Content

  7. #17
    Aside from my personal view that it shouldn't matter, it is still interesting that there are certain cultural perceptions that affect the way people date.

    As an example, as a Latino it's strange to note that most Latina women (in my experience and my family's experience) only date white guys or "very Latino" guys. Just one of those peculiar phenomena that I have observed.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

    Collecting: PATRICK WILLIS/Buster Posey

  8. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by themanishere View Post
    Aside from my personal view that it shouldn't matter, it is still interesting that there are certain cultural perceptions that affect the way people date.

    As an example, as a Latino it's strange to note that most Latina women (in my experience and my family's experience) only date white guys or "very Latino" guys. Just one of those peculiar phenomena that I have observed.

    Interesting. Ya'll are going to laugh at me for asking but what is a "very latino" guy?
    Drug and smoke free trading.

    Hidden Content

    Hidden Content

  9. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by mrveggieman View Post
    Interesting. Ya'll are going to laugh at me for asking but what is a "very latino" guy?
    Basically a very stereotypical Latino - guys who like lowriders, have tons of tattoos, dress like cholos, shaved head, etc.

    I see it as something that reinforces the "raw" Latino culture - Latinas want that kind of familiarity. And on the other side, you're almost ridiculed if you're an educated Latino, as if you think you're too good to be a "true Latino" by getting a degree and all. (From personal experience, hah.)
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

    Collecting: PATRICK WILLIS/Buster Posey

  10. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by themanishere View Post
    Basically a very stereotypical Latino - guys who like lowriders, have tons of tattoos, dress like cholos, shaved head, etc.

    I see it as something that reinforces the "raw" Latino culture - Latinas want that kind of familiarity. And on the other side, you're almost ridiculed if you're an educated Latino, as if you think you're too good to be a "true Latino" by getting a degree and all. (From personal experience, hah.)

    Got ya.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

    Hidden Content

    Hidden Content

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •