Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Interacial Dating

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Miami Dolphins New York Mets Miami Heat
    See FLIHGH's Items on eBay

I have no problem with it but am not particularly attracted to people outside of my race.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    SCFreaks (20)
    Country

When I was in the Army I went out with all types, it didn't matter to me. Its what is inside a person that makes them who they are. I went out with a gal one time that I thought was really nice. When I really got to know her the date ended quickly.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I've been with the same girl for over 10 years so I really have never had much of a chance to date. However I see no problem with it, and find women of all races attractive and really don't prefer any particular race.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (29)
    Country
    New York Jets New York Yankees
    See pspstatus's Items on eBay

I have no problem with interracial dating. I believe beautiful women come in all shapes, sizes, and colors.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

Funny story several years ago when I used to live up north before I got with my wife I dated a white girl who came up to see me and she bought her daughter with her that she had with another black guy. The baby looked more like me than she did her own mother even though it was not my child because I met her after she already had her baby. We were outside and a guy that I worked with happened to drive by. He thought that was my daughter. This wasn't relevant to the topic just an interesting story that happened to me.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content cardscomicsmoviesandgames
    Hidden Content darkdemon202404

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Star_Cards's Items on eBay

My older brother married a white woman who had two kids (girl and boy) from her previous marriage to a black man. When they would go out to dinner a lot of servers thought they were on a double date and would ask if the check should be split as such.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Aside from my personal view that it shouldn't matter, it is still interesting that there are certain cultural perceptions that affect the way people date.

As an example, as a Latino it's strange to note that most Latina women (in my experience and my family's experience) only date white guys or "very Latino" guys. Just one of those peculiar phenomena that I have observed.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Aside from my personal view that it shouldn't matter, it is still interesting that there are certain cultural perceptions that affect the way people date.

As an example, as a Latino it's strange to note that most Latina women (in my experience and my family's experience) only date white guys or "very Latino" guys. Just one of those peculiar phenomena that I have observed.

Interesting. Ya'll are going to laugh at me for asking but what is a "very latino" guy?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Interesting. Ya'll are going to laugh at me for asking but what is a "very latino" guy?

Basically a very stereotypical Latino - guys who like lowriders, have tons of tattoos, dress like cholos, shaved head, etc.

I see it as something that reinforces the "raw" Latino culture - Latinas want that kind of familiarity. And on the other side, you're almost ridiculed if you're an educated Latino, as if you think you're too good to be a "true Latino" by getting a degree and all. (From personal experience, hah.)

SCF Rewards
    Country

Basically a very stereotypical Latino - guys who like lowriders, have tons of tattoos, dress like cholos, shaved head, etc.

I see it as something that reinforces the "raw" Latino culture - Latinas want that kind of familiarity. And on the other side, you're almost ridiculed if you're an educated Latino, as if you think you're too good to be a "true Latino" by getting a degree and all. (From personal experience, hah.)

Got ya.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast