Thread: marking cards as pending

marking cards as pending

Could it be possible to have an option to mark cards in your want list as pending or incomming. To avoid over looking that a card during multiple trades at the same time?
    Other than that i think the inventory system is a great tool that spf provides.
    Thank you.
    Collecting Tony Stewart
    and Stewart Haas Racing
    My Traders, Wants And PC located here at SCF in the Inventory page
    Hidden Content

2. 2bros - Exclusive 3 (2/19) - Moved 4/25
    I didnt tink about the fact that when i have a card pending trade. I can just remove it from my want list. Then add it to my pc when i recieve it.
    Collecting Tony Stewart
    and Stewart Haas Racing
    My Traders, Wants And PC located here at SCF in the Inventory page
    Hidden Content

Yeah was going to suggest just that, the rtacking is already in the trade manager any way. I would love to do some automation one day with the trade manager but we are far away from me having time to code this.
    Hidden Content

I collect all Montreal Canadien. Hidden Content for player, teams you collect

Here's another suggestion:

I prefer not to delete the card from my WL until I have it in my possession. I actually keep a word document for my "active" sets and copy and paste the card stats from the bottom of the Set page (results from using Search Card Sets feature).

When I strike a deal for a card on a particular set list, I just bold it. Once the card arrives, I delete the bolded card number from the word document while deleting/adding in the Inventory Manager.

Sure - it may add a few minutes total during the "transaction phase", but it helps manage my cards.

Hope this helps.
    Last edited by kevinh1919; 07-26-2012 at 11:31 AM.
    WTB Tom Brady, Tedy Bruschi, & Jackie Bradley Jr
    2008 Topps Chrome Baseball colored Refractors, colored Autos, & #'d Inserts
    2008 Topps Chrome Football Autos, colored Refractors,
    & #'d Inserts

I have ton of idea for the want list manager but unfortunatly I will not have tome to work on this any time soon. But don't worry when I get back into finishing this feature it will be much more usefull. But I have other priority this year. So the want list is not on my to do list.
    Hidden Content

I collect all Montreal Canadien. Hidden Content for player, teams you collect