Chicago Bulls at New York Knicks on ABC @ 1pm et Game Thread

43-13 Bulls take on the 28-27 Knicks on Easter Sunday!

With Rose possibly returning to the line up will the Bulls reign supreme over the Knicks or can Melo make it a Happy Easter in NY?

Go Bulls!!

Happy Easter everyone!!
    I collect Amare, Nash and Shawn Marion (base, insert, rc's, gu and autos)
    Hidden Content Hidden Content

Hidden Content Hidden Content

Should be a good game and a good day of basketball!

AWESOME game!
    Andrew Bailey: 189/240 not including 1/1's (78.8%); 203/436 cards including 1/1's(46.6%)

That game was awesome. Melo had it going on. You just knew those 3s were going in. That's his best game by far as a Knick.

Quote Originally Posted by Hi Im Brandon View Post
    That game was awesome. Melo had it going on. You just knew those 3s were going in. That's his best game by far as a Knick.
    I agree on that , If Im not mistaken its the most points scored by a Knick against a Bull also. Glad they pulled it off because I don't see them beating chicago @ Chicago.

Quote Originally Posted by xarzy View Post
    I agree on that , If Im not mistaken its the most points scored by a Knick against a Bull also. Glad they pulled it off because I don't see them beating chicago @ Chicago.
    Tied for most.
    Andrew Bailey: 189/240 not including 1/1's (78.8%); 203/436 cards including 1/1's(46.6%)

I agree. I see them having a hard time winning in Chicago but you never know. Rose was rusty for sure but I'll take it. Great game. Melo big!