Chicago Bulls at New York Knicks on ABC @ 1pm et Game Thread

43-13 Bulls take on the 28-27 Knicks on Easter Sunday!

With Rose possibly returning to the line up will the Bulls reign supreme over the Knicks or can Melo make it a Happy Easter in NY?

Go Bulls!!

Happy Easter everyone!!
    I collect Amare, Nash and Shawn Marion (base, insert, rc's, gu and autos)
    Hidden Content Hidden Content

Hidden Content Hidden Content

2. 2bros - Exclusive 3 (2/19) - Moved 4/25
    Should be a good game and a good day of basketball!

AWESOME game!
    Andrew Bailey: 197/241 not including 1/1's (81.7%); 211/438 cards including 1/1's(48.2%)

That game was awesome. Melo had it going on. You just knew those 3s were going in. That's his best game by far as a Knick.

[QUOTE=Hi Im Brandon;11351967]That game was awesome. Melo had it going on. You just knew those 3s were going in. [B]That's his best game by far as a Knick.[/B][/QUOTE]

I agree on that , If Im not mistaken its the most points scored by a Knick against a Bull also. Glad they pulled it off because I don't see them beating chicago @ Chicago.

[QUOTE=xarzy;11352701]I agree on that , If Im not mistaken its the most points scored by a Knick against a Bull also. Glad they pulled it off because I don't see them beating chicago @ Chicago.[/QUOTE]

Tied for most.
    Andrew Bailey: 197/241 not including 1/1's (81.7%); 211/438 cards including 1/1's(48.2%)

I agree. I see them having a hard time winning in Chicago but you never know. Rose was rusty for sure but I'll take it. Great game. Melo big!