Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago Bulls Phoenix Suns

OKC Thunder at Miami Heat on ESPN2 @ 8 et Game Thread

In a match of a possible NBA Finals the 40-13 Thunder take on the 38-14 Heat.

Will the 1-2 and 3 punch of Durant/Westbrook/Harden be too much for the "Big 3" in Miami of James/Wade/Bosh to stop or can the Heat get revenge for their loss to em on 3/25?

Wade is a game-time decision.

This should be a great game to watch tonight!!!

Who do you got: Thunder or Heat?
    Last edited by Jay520; 04-04-2012 at 07:19 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago Bulls Phoenix Suns

Great steal and then Dunk by Durant!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

This was a preview of this season's NBA finals. The way they both play you can tell that this one is going to 7 games. LBJ did not choke on the 4th qtr...I hate the Heat but they are looking good.

SCF Rewards
    Country

We also saw a nice example of why Westbrook is a poor excuse for a point guard. He's right next to Carmelo Anthony on the list of the worst teammates. 9-26 from the field, 2 assists, and 4 turnovers. I wouldn't want that guy taking the ball up the court and controlling my offense.

SCF Rewards
    Country

We also saw a nice example of why Westbrook is a poor excuse for a point guard. He's right next to Carmelo Anthony on the list of the worst teammates. 9-26 from the field, 2 assists, and 4 turnovers. I wouldn't want that guy taking the ball up the court and controlling my offense.

he does it all the time. He is a very selfish player that only thinks about his stats and not about getting his team to win. He needs to realize that the main guy in that team is KD

SCF Rewards
    Country

What they need to do is convert him to a sg and let Fisher play pg.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See HeyImBrandon's Items on eBay

That was one hell of a game. Worth the hype! Love the NBA for games like this. Can't wait for the playoffs to start.

SCF Rewards
    Country

i love watching durant wave his arms up asking for the ball and westbrook just keeps dribbling and dribbling and shoot

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See HeyImBrandon's Items on eBay

He could go for 40 on any given night if he would just get the ball a little more. I cringe when Westbrook dribbles and chucks. Was like JR Smith yesterday. Just keeps chucking when Melo had the hot hand all day.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jk86no1's Items on eBay

yall are nuts. He's one of the best in the league.