Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Tim Wakefield signing 14th April 2012

Very excited getting some cards and a ROMLB 100 Years Fenway Baseball signed by former Red Sox knuckleballer Tim Wakefield, hope Wake can personalise the ball for me

It is through the same company I got the Varitek cards and ball signed, big thanks to Mike at Sure Shot Promotions, without him this wouldn't be possible for me, as I am on the other side of the world closest I can be to being there

Will post photo when I get them back there is supposed to be a public signing on the 5th of June if anymore is interested

Thanks

Beck

SCF Rewards
    Country

Where is this signing? I assume its paid

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yes its $49 per item and $20 for inscription think this one is a private signing only 5th of June one is open to the general public its at Braintree South Shore Plaza

SCF Rewards
    Country

I got the date wrong it was the 13th of April not 14th

I am eagerly awaiting to hear back if my cards and ball were signed by Tim Wakefield, will have to wait and see

Beck

SCF Rewards
    Country

It was the 12th reason being Tim had a retirement party on after the Red Sox home opener so had to fly back home after the game it was changed to the 12th been told by Mike all my cards and ball was signed, can't wait to see them

SCF Rewards
    Country

Got the cards and ball back today 8th of May and are very pleased love the ball especially check my link here

http://s289.photobucket.com/albums/l...t=DSC07463.jpg

http://s289.photobucket.com/albums/l...t=DSC07467.jpg
    Last edited by Beckster24; 05-08-2012 at 04:57 AM.