Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Cheap IP opportunities

BANNED

Country

Cheap IP opportunities

I know recently it has been talked about how the ticket prices of the top tier leagues (NBA, NHL, MLB, NFL) have gotten out of hand for many and the cost isn't becoming worth the trip to the stadium only to get shut out or get some scrubs, and such. So I thought I'd start a thread giving people some ideas for cheap IP opportunities in thier area. Or even around the nation. So here are a few ideas from me:

1. NLL (National Lacrosse League): I know lacrosse isn't real big yet, but it's the fastest growing sport in the US and is quickly gaining attention. With 5 games being on national TV this year and many games being on local networks for each team. It is defintely getting there. Idk about every team, graphing wise, but I have tons of success with the Swarm, both pre game and post game. There are also teams in Buffalo (NY), Philadelphia, Rochester (NY), Calgary, Washington (The state, Everett to be exact), Colorado (Denver) Edmonton and Toronto. Sadly the league had a set back a few years ago when they lost teams like Chicago, Arizona, Orlando/NY (originally was NY, moved to Orlando then folded) and Boston. There have been talks of expansion in Vancouver, Winnipeg and Midwest locations.

2. Your local collegiate summer league- In MN we have the NWL, which is also in WI, MI, IA, and Canada. There are leagues all over the place. Just google search for one near you. I know some leagues are better than others, but in the NWL like 80% of the kids get drafted, with around 15% making it to the majors (according to the league site).

3. Minor League teams- We don't have any around me, but from what I hear the tix are decently priced and the graphing so good for the most part.

4. WNBA- Alright before you burst out laughing, let me say this. The WNBA is no longer a joke. All the teams have some pretty good talent, now, with some having superior talent (Lynx). The tickets are cheap ($10 LL for Lynx) with the graphing being pretty good.

Anyone else have any local or national small leagues that are cheap and/or are good graphing?

SCF Rewards
    Country

AZ Fall League is great. I have never come away with less than double digit autographs and tickets are $6 for any seat.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

I love the wnba. I always get alot of good graphs when i go. Also the ladies who retire on top of their game go to the same HOF that their male counterparts go to.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content cardscomicsmoviesandgames
    Hidden Content darkdemon202404

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See howiek1227's Items on eBay

You can clean up at Indy League baseball games. Not many players refuse to sign. I think the Atlantic league has the most former MLBers.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I graph with the Long Island Ducks.. They have a few former mlb players such as Ryan Garko, Gustavo Chacin, Dan Meyer, Lew Ford, Reid Gorecki and even Bud Harrelson.. Tickets are 10.00 and seats are awesome..

SCF Rewards
    Country

I love college summer league, tickets are usually cheap and the players are usually really nice

I also graph at HS games

BANNED

Country

I love college summer league, tickets are usually cheap and the players are usually really nice

I also graph at HS games

Nice. I have got a few HS players, but we usually don't get HS stars in my area often. What state do you graph in?

SCF Rewards
    Country

I graph with the Long Island Ducks.. They have a few former mlb players such as Ryan Garko, Gustavo Chacin, Dan Meyer, Lew Ford, Reid Gorecki and even Bud Harrelson.. Tickets are 10.00 and seats are awesome..

My ex gf roomed near Reid Gorecki in college and I met him a once. Lets just say he was better at baseball than writing complete sentences lol.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I graph at the Wilmington Blue Rocks. Tickets go up to $9, but I get all my tickets for free. Its High Class A, so usually good talent comes through.