Page 1 of 12 123411 ... LastLast

Banner Re-Sizing Thread

This is for requests to get your banner re-sized. If you need a banner re-sized simply make a post and I will get to it as soon as I can. ONLY static banners please, NO animated banners as photobucket doesn't have the option to re-size that type.

Once I re-size it I will post the new image. Please save it as I will delete them from my photobucket within a week from the post date.
    Last edited by patriotsguy; 10-29-2009 at 01:09 PM.

Looking to become an SCF Affiliate? Click Hidden Content to check out the details!
    Do you want to advertise your business on SCF? Hidden Content for more information!
    Do you know of a LCS not on this list, if so post Hidden Content and let us know about them!

Re-Sized banner for shadeslayer

Looking to become an SCF Affiliate? Click Hidden Content to check out the details!
    Do you want to advertise your business on SCF? Hidden Content for more information!
    Do you know of a LCS not on this list, if so post Hidden Content and let us know about them!

Hi Roger, please resize. Cheers

Hidden Content

Collecting Matt Cooke, Trevor Linden and Vintage Habs.

Quote Originally Posted by thecooker24 View Post
    Hi Roger, please resize. Cheers

re-sized

Resize to 500 x 100. If the quality is going to look bad @ 500 x 100 just make this as large as possible.
    Hidden Content
    Collecting John David Booty Anthony Gonzalez DJ Shockley

I try again in a couple hours, photobucket is giving having issues

Quote Originally Posted by patriotsguy View Post
    I try again in a couple hours, photobucket is giving having issues
    Same here with me. I tried several time to resize in Paint but the picture kept getting distorted and I was about to throw my laptop across the room. lol
    Hidden Content
    Collecting John David Booty Anthony Gonzalez DJ Shockley

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (91)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    best i can do, you cant resize bigger than it is :(
    its 480 by 100
    I don't have Paypal.
    Hidden Content
    Collecting James Starks cards in his college uniform. 16/25 = 64%

Quote Originally Posted by MattTheLeaf View Post
    Please resize to 300x100

Page 1 of 12 123411 ... LastLast