Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Looks good.. only suggestion is to list the minimum size accepted. I do believe you get a warning and such but if someone was reading this before hand, it would certainly save them some time if they new the minimum size allowed.
    Agreed. We have the suggested and I'll find out what we have for as far as minimal size that flags us in the moderation queue.

Just for future reference, would an image like this with a front & back be acceptable?
    Yes, I think that is great! I'd prefer the front first, but no big deal! the more information the better as far as I'm concerned. Any objections to that?

OPG Baseball Manager

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Blog Entries
    View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Quote Originally Posted by mikesilvia View Post
    Yes, I think that is great! I'd prefer the front first, but no big deal! the more information the better as far as I'm concerned. Any objections to that?

No objections here, I just wanted to make sure since the one image is turned 90 degrees from the other that this would still work since it does leave more blank background exposed.

Thanks,
    Kelly
    SuperCollecting 3 generations of Yastrzemski's!
    Hidden Content
    Carl: 556/3390 not including 1/1's (16.4%), Mike: 8/8 (100%), Michael: 10/19 (52.6%)
    Always looking for any memorabilia that I don't have to add to my PC!
    WANTLIST--->Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by mikesilvia View Post
    I think we will have to have an exception for mini cards, coins, etc. I need to chat with Luc to ensure the watermark is small enough though or half of the "sportscardforum.com" gets cut off.

Howdy, any chance of changing the SportsCardForum.com to SCF.com cause it does hide parts of the card, Thanks
    Howdy, I coll. Jeff Gordon, Dale Jr, Danica & Walter Payton, Peace from Jupiter !!

If you're going to bring up ebay, dont bother responding

I collect cards with a US flag on them or US flag themed, cards in my PC of drivers & players that I don't collect will have a flag somewhere on it

My Space Coll., Spiderman & Wolverines, & My Creations can be seen here:

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

I apologize. I have uploaded a few redemption images. :( I wish I should've looked for these tutorials earlier. I am correcting those now. Am I doing ok "in general"?

I LOVE the inventory manager. You guys have really created an awesome tool. I'm a database nerd, so I just love this LOL.

I have several images that I have scanned the back as well, because I feel that it really helps to get a feel for the card. Please let me know if you would like any of these changed:
    http://www.sportscardforum.com/scf/i...e/show/1966043
    http://www.sportscardforum.com/scf/i...e/show/1967122

Quote Originally Posted by aalma1 View Post
    I have several images that I have scanned the back as well, because I feel that it really helps to get a feel for the card. Please let me know if you would like any of these changed:
    http://www.sportscardforum.com/scf/i...e/show/1966043
    http://www.sportscardforum.com/scf/i...e/show/1967122
    You can upload card image in your inventory how you like them. Mike said he will accept front and back but we see the top loader and this is not meeting our requirement because we see too much of the top loader. The card crop on the card border would be accepted even with front and back. But not if there are big border like you have.

This is what I mean by it's ok to have front and back as long as there is no border like in your.

But it can be a lot of work to have them like this.

The goal for us is that when a member upload a image in the store or in the inventory, if we do not have a copy, we will make one and then the staff either validate them or delete it. If we validate it you will get 0,5 CC per image validated. If we delete the copy, your image in the inventory is never deleted, only the copy and you do not get the 0,5 CC for the upload because it was refused.

If you want to help us build the main image archive, then you need to stick to the requirement that we posted in order for you to get the CC and have the image accepted. Those two will be refused due to the fact we see the whole top loader.

Also for image to be accepted do not crop the image with the full top loader, try to crop the card only so we do not see the full top loader but only the card. But any image you upload in your inventory will always stay like this. Dleting it and uploading it might not work if the image has not been process yet. So it's better to get it right the first time if you want to earn the CC.
    Last edited by CoolHandLuke; 04-28-2012 at 12:48 PM.
    Hidden Content

I collect all Montreal Canadien. Hidden Content for player, teams you collect

Oh, ok. Thanks for the info! That's not too much work at all. I need to work on my scanning skills anyway. LOL. I will work on that and reupload. Is it ok to upload more than 1 picture to the same card in my inventory? In other words, to take that image you made of the Jeter and upload it into my inventory?

Oh and the toploader thing...I actually did that intentially because of mini-cards; I wanted to show the perspective that the card has. Does that make sense? I will definitely make adjustments though and re-upload as needed; not that I care about the cc. I just LOVE the idea of a centralized database with as much good information and images as possible.

To re-upload image will not update the one you uploaded into the main card archive until it's actually process and permently deleted if this is the case. Then only will the space be free to upload again. So to re-upload them will not work. Do it for the new scan.
    Last edited by CoolHandLuke; 04-28-2012 at 02:50 PM.
    Hidden Content

I collect all Montreal Canadien. Hidden Content for player, teams you collect

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast