Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Is thiis image ok? When i was puttng it on the site par of sportscard forum was cut off
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. Wata Photo
    I would scan a new version, it does not show on the uplaod you made when we click on it and may be because the image is corrupted.
    Hidden Content

I collect all Montreal Canadien. Hidden Content for player, teams you collect

Quote Originally Posted by mikesilvia View Post
    9. No pre-redemption cards -
    What is a "pre-redemption" card? Are you talking about the pack-inserted redemption cards that can be exchanged for an autographed card (for example)? If so, why not? Images of them should not be used in place of the autographed card, but the redemptions should have a separate listing in the database. For example:

http://www.sportscardforum.com/scf/i...archleagueid/0

In many cases, a blanket "no redemptions" statement would prohibit the images for entire card sets.

On a related subject, what should be done in cases where a redemption card was inserted into packs but the driver/player never signed?

-Tom
    Ted Musgrave card collection 98.1% complete: Cards Known: 1003, Cards Owned: 984

You can add redemtion card to your inventory but we will not grab this image for the card library and pay you the CC. We just delete the copy we made. This is because once a card is in, no other will ever replace it and we do not need that, we need the actual produce card. But totaly fine to upload them in your inventory, I do it all the time.

As for card not produce, when you let the OPG staff know, They add (card enver produce) after the player name. Under the Inventory feedback forum we have subforum per sport where you can report such thing or a red triangle icon in My Inventory where you can report such thing like you report a post in the forum.

But for image we will delete them all because we want the true card image only.
    Hidden Content

I collect all Montreal Canadien. Hidden Content for player, teams you collect

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234