Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See darkqug's Items on eBay

Wow, you're a Griffey collector and you pulled that? That's great!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Very nice card! Thanks for showing it off! It's great to see another Griffey collector, like myself, being able to show off some of their PC! I actually have to disagree on your saying that if you have seen one Griffey collection then you have seen them all. I have seen other Griffey collections and to me they are all different and unique in their own ways. I think my collection is very unique in all of the rare cards that I have been able to accumulate over the years. I should have a lot of cards that a lot of other Griffey collectors probably don't have so that should make my PC different. Was just surprised to hear that. Again, great card and send me a link to your photobucket if you have one so that I can seen your entire collection! Thanks!

Thanks for the feedback on my card, no photobucket at the moment, and all of my Griffey Jr. collection consists of is early 90's inserts/refractors or game used and autos of him in a Mariners uniform. Always been a Griffey and Mariners fan so I stray away from the Reds stuff. I'll upload a few of my rare inserts and refractors and send them your way.

Do you trade for or buy Griffey items you don't have? I've got quite a few doubles of 90's stuff.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Griffey Jr. has been my favorite player my whole life and I always wanted to start collecting his cards. This is a beauty!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See holyknight32's Items on eBay

Cool

Thanks for the feedback on my card, no photobucket at the moment, and all of my Griffey Jr. collection consists of is early 90's inserts/refractors or game used and autos of him in a Mariners uniform. Always been a Griffey and Mariners fan so I stray away from the Reds stuff. I'll upload a few of my rare inserts and refractors and send them your way.

Do you trade for or buy Griffey items you don't have? I've got quite a few doubles of 90's stuff.

Hey, I understand if you only like him in a Mariners uniform. I on the other hand like either uniform that he is in and I completely understand and respect Griffey's decision on going over to the Reds because of his dad being a pretty famous Reds player for a while. I have to be honest with you in that I associate Griffey more with the Reds because of his dad being on the Reds and also because I have seen Griffey more when he was playing on the Reds. When he was on the Mariners I was younger and didn't see him that often cause of being a Cubs fan. In the end as long as it is Griffey on a card I could really care less what uniform he is in. The true value of a card to me is how rare the card is regardless of a player's uniform. Anyways, I think my collection has a lot of nice Griffey Reds and Mariners cards and you should check it out and let me know what you think of it? Also, to answer your question about buying or trading Griffey stuff I buy a card of his here and there but everything that you can see from my bucket page I am looking to keep. I did sell a lot of my lower end cards in the last year while picking up some more higher end cards to add to my collection. Right now I have just focused on his higher end autos and game used cards. Thanks!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hey, I understand if you only like him in a Mariners uniform. I on the other hand like either uniform that he is in and I completely understand and respect Griffey's decision on going over to the Reds because of his dad being a pretty famous Reds player for a while. I have to be honest with you in that I associate Griffey more with the Reds because of his dad being on the Reds and also because I have seen Griffey more when he was playing on the Reds. When he was on the Mariners I was younger and didn't see him that often cause of being a Cubs fan. In the end as long as it is Griffey on a card I could really care less what uniform he is in. The true value of a card to me is how rare the card is regardless of a player's uniform. Anyways, I think my collection has a lot of nice Griffey Reds and Mariners cards and you should check it out and let me know what you think of it? Also, to answer your question about buying or trading Griffey stuff I buy a card of his here and there but everything that you can see from my bucket page I am looking to keep. I did sell a lot of my lower end cards in the last year while picking up some more higher end cards to add to my collection. Right now I have just focused on his higher end autos and game used cards. Thanks!

I've seen your collection and watched you rant and rave about how yours is the "best of the best" your collection has few early great Griffey cards but mostly consists of later reds patches and autographs which were pretty mass produced, especially after Grifey was no longer exclusive to Upper Deck for game used and Autographs. If your're basing a Griffey collection of of how "rare" the card is then you would know that anything from 1989-1999 is the rarest of any Griffey card as that was the prime of his career and shortprints for baseball card inserts/gameused/autos actually were short-printed. There weren't 100 different variations of the same Patch card numbered to /50

I respect his decision to be with his family and dad but don't enjoy seeing a collection of Griffey on the reds as much. I've seen your photo album and read your rants and raves about how your Griffey collection is "the best of the best" on a number of forums and am frankly pretty disgusted at how others may view the mass of Griffey fans based on your attitude.

The arrogance you have in your collection and the general attitude of "having the best of the best ever!" is ridiculous and needs to stop. If you enjoy your collection so much and it means the world to you then sit at home and bask in your own glory of mass produced autos and patches but don't force feed us like unwilling Foie gras.

Anyone associating Griffey more so with the Reds is just ridiculous, even Griffey himself decide to go back to the Mariners because he knew that was his home.

Griffey's entire story is only emotional because of his Mariner heritage and what he did during his years there. There is a reason its called "The House that Griffey Built."

Source of my claim for you being ridiculous:
    http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/g...n-heavy-2.html
    Last edited by GriffeyJr; 04-15-2012 at 06:25 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

nice Griffey man

TPM, you're so full of yourself lmao

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See holyknight32's Items on eBay

I've seen your collection and watched you rant and rave about how yours is the "best of the best" your collection has few early great Griffey cards but mostly consists of later reds patches and autographs which were pretty mass produced, especially after Grifey was no longer exclusive to Upper Deck for game used and Autographs. If your're basing a Griffey collection of of how "rare" the card is then you would know that anything from 1989-1999 is the rarest of any Griffey card as that was the prime of his career and shortprints for baseball card inserts/gameused/autos actually were short-printed. There weren't 100 different variations of the same Patch card numbered to /50

I respect his decision to be with his family and dad but don't enjoy seeing a collection of Griffey on the reds as much. I've seen your photo album and read your rants and raves about how your Griffey collection is "the best of the best" on a number of forums and am frankly pretty disgusted at how others may view the mass of Griffey fans based on your attitude.

The arrogance you have in your collection and the general attitude of "having the best of the best ever!" is ridiculous and needs to stop. If you enjoy your collection so much and it means the world to you then sit at home and bask in your own glory of mass produced autos and patches but don't force feed us like unwilling Foie gras.

Anyone associating Griffey more so with the Reds is just ridiculous, even Griffey himself decide to go back to the Mariners because he knew that was his home.

Griffey's entire story is only emotional because of his Mariner heritage and what he did during his years there. There is a reason its called "The House that Griffey Built."

LOL! You know you could have just said it's a nice Griffey collection and ended it at that instead of trying to start an argument with me! I was only giving my opinion on Griffey and wasn't trying to start an argument with you. Let's just leave it at that and I'll pretend that you didn't say any of that BS. Thanks!

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO THINKS THIS! HOORAY!

Thank you for saying this....

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO THINKS THIS! HOORAY!

Thank you for saying this....

+1
    Awesome Griffey auto btw.
    The late 90'S autos look amazing.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See cardsandmore22's Items on eBay

Very NICE! Very sharp AU! Like it a lot.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12