any one know anything about LALIMEFAN 40- aka zach HOFFER NOW BANNED ON HERE

Please advise if u know anything

Thanks mintsales@hotmail.com

MOST WANTED - 12/13 PRIME COLORS "PATCH" ROBERTO LUONGO x/8
    Bucket - Hidden Content
    Looking for - Roy / Brodeur / Luongo / Fleury / Bernier / Potvin / Price +++

Quote Originally Posted by mint39 View Post
    Please advise if u know anything

Thanks mintsales@hotmail.com
    PM sent
    Hidden Content

I collect all Montreal Canadien. Hidden Content for player, teams you collect

Hmmm...I had NINE trades (mostly buys) with him and all went smooth as silk!
    LF this ITG Decades 1980's Autograph: AMM2 - Mark Messier CAN SP. Also need many Emblems and Numbers from ITG Decades 1980's and may need Quads, Golds or other low print runs from that set.
    PC includes Sakic, Vaive, Salming, Lafleur, Shutt and anyone named Stastny except Yan. Also buying Tokarski rookie year cards if priced right.

I have also made a number of bulk purchases with him and all went off without a hitch. Did two large deals with him recently but it sounded like he was on his way out of the hobby entirely, not sure the details though.

He just ripped me off of some $$. I put it into dispute, and he had seen the PM's that went to him, but did not bother refunding my money, after I sent his cards back that arrived damaged to me.
    THE JAY BOUWMEESTER COLLECTOR
    Tradelist: Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by canucksfan007 View Post
    FWIW since this was one of my deals...this sale was no problem - he sent the cards, just never completed the sale thread.

Mark

I have made a deal with him. PLS help me get my money back!! I sent him $33 for a 13/14 score base set and he never sent it so i’m am grateful that this person is banned, but I need my money back. This person should not even be on any website. BIG SCAMMER!!!

If you sent it through payapl open a claim on their website. If you sent it Cash TTM your out of luck
    Bucket: Hidden Content

Looking for Penguins, Ovechkin Autos & Rookies, Lundqvist and Kopitar Rookies

As this is an old issue I'm archiving the thread but a PM is coming to devilscollector.
    Carey Price fan and collector!
    Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 204 Unique Cards + 8 1/1's!!!

Also collecting: Subban, Gallagher, Galchenyuk, Pacioretty, and many retired legends!